Diablo® III

Personal Killstreak

(Locked)

03/16/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Rhialto
a friend a few weeks pasted me a screenshot of his record, was around the 2k mark set in that place

Now I understand why the XP get from streak and such suck...

Which is dumb since things that spawn an infinite amount of mobs don't give kill streak exp bonuses. The exp bonuses from 1 shots and streaks needs to be boosted significantly.
I aggroed the entire Vault of the Assassin on normal mode on my WD. I shot out 1 locust swarm and got 154 kills in under 1 second.

I have a video but havent posted it anywhere :)
Like 207 while running through the keep depths and dropping blizzard all the time.
Mine is 150ish around there but my style of play does not warrant kill streaks I just got lucky on the bridge in act3 and noticed the new record, when I did it, on Mp7 no less. Perhaps I could try Mp0 or 1 or 2 and get better results, but it is not the first thing on my mine when playing.

PrtScr works fine for me in fullscreen. Sounds like a glitch on your end. =/

Where do the screenshots save to then?

after you hit printscreen
open paint or something that can edit image then hit Ctrl+v

Where do the screenshots save to then?

after you hit printscreen
open paint or something that can edit image then hit Ctrl+v

Nope!

They should be in your My Documents folder in Windows. There are subdirectories there for game settings and the like.
You can't paste in in paint. Its saved as Jpeg for you within the My Documents folder in windows, DiabloIII subdirectory.

If you're using mac, then I have no idea. Not a fan of mac, in fact I hate Apple products.
My best streak is 298 in Keep Depths 2 and that's with "normal" playing. Using the ravage build, you just keep moving while leaving the trash bleed to death behind you, resulting in at least 200 streak every run.
Personal record is around the 700 mark. this is gettable in 1 place in the game, fighting the 1st act4 boss.
[...]
a friend a few weeks pasted me a screenshot of his record, was around the 2k mark set in that place

Sure dawg. I sense some random bragging here.
Iskatu spawns only 360 shadow vermin (limited) so the max streak you can get there is 361 kills. It's easy to get and can be done by everyone.
So my record is 361 =D
did 308.

http://i.imgur.com/lEikZjc.jpg

then, on my next run, 350

http://i.imgur.com/BzXiYiP.jpg
208 in the begining of Act IV. It extended my archon duration to 3 minutes.
my best was on an mp 6 game of inferno solo got 302 in start of act 4
Personal record is around the 700 mark. this is gettable in 1 place in the game, fighting the 1st act4 boss.
[...]

Sure dawg. I sense some random bragging here.
Iskatu spawns only 360 shadow vermin (limited) so the max streak you can get there is 361 kills. It's easy to get and can be done by everyone.
So my record is 361 =D

I got 317 WW'ing the shadow vermin; Iskatu wouldn't leave me alone, so he got whacked a bit early.
03/15/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Grimiku
Congrats to those of you with crazy kill streaks! There is some good advice in this thread for infinite monster locations. I keep telling myself that one day I will actually attempt to get a decent kill streak and screenshot it, but that day keeps evading me. I think my highest count at the moment is a meager 89 or something. Sad Goatman. :(
dude, its possible to get some high numbers in normal first act when leoric summon those 4 pillars

http://i.imgur.com/IK2bB8Q.jpg
270 something I got last fall on mp7 chained nearly the entire Fields of Slaughter. I wish there was a way to find out what it is, I was a bit busy and didn't get a ss.
over 140 in one hit O.o Act4, first boss with an wizard =P
Mine is like 120 or so with a kiting wizard limited to 12 frw in keeps 2.
03/15/2013 09:47 PMPosted by SilentMike69
I got 171 with a TR monk in Skycrown Battlements on MP1.

Ya, i know i have had several multiple 100's with my TR monk on low mp..

**mob density**

would be nice if they tracked it somehow, among other things (legends museum anyone??)
Edited by RHVfan#1399 on 4/17/2013 10:29 AM PDT
I got 199 in AC2.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]