Diablo® III

Build, Gear, Stats - Where to go from here...

Hey everyone,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gigahurtz-1293/hero/24811215

Gear-wise, I'm currently in a position where I feel that I'm all over the place... I'm not exactly sure that my current stat allocation is where it needs to be. It seems everyone has an opinion on IAS/CC/CD balance and I'm in the market for some advice if possible. I'm not sure what/where I need to go from this point forward.

Should I be focusing IAS/CC/CD as priority over the others? At my numbers does one thing start to outweigh the others?

Any advice/direction would be much appreciated!
Reply Quote
You have a decent start but a terrible CC and that's practically the most important thing. And that's why your still using sharp shooter instead of a real passive.
Reply Quote
So where does Dexterity fall in a priority line? CC > CD > IAS > DEX?

Also, does AR really do anything for Demon Hunters? It seems like a pretty even split on high AR/no AR opinion.
Reply Quote
Dex will come naturally when you progress and also when you upgrade to better gears. ATM your priority shall be CC>CD/IAS. Don't forget if your CC is too low, CD means nothing. IAS is important to make sure you crit more often. You need at least IAS of 2.

AR is not that important if you are not building a tanky DH. Shadow power will take care of you life steal. Maintain about 300 to 400 AR and u will be alright but of course the higher the better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]