Diablo® III

I'm going to blame new patch for our mess.

03/19/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Junger
Don't get me wrong, I love poignant posts directed at idiots, but that guy didn't deserve that response.

I agree. I am not sure if he is really always mad or sarcastic in a real person. Or he is trying to portray to be a mean person.
Reply Quote
Can we talk about your TPS reports?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 11:00 AMPosted by EmperorMao
I'm rarely mad and this is how I am IRL. If it makes you angry, I just stop acknowledging your existence. If I have to deal with you because of certain circumstances, like at work, I will make sure to give the shortest responses I possibly can so as not to taint myself with your insignificance.

just wondering, what do you do for living?
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Junger
Can we talk about your TPS reports?

i got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple minutes.
....yeah, they called me at home.
Reply Quote
Ah yeah, i came straight from the main page.

Thanks for the tip, comrade.
Reply Quote
Ummm hes not the last man standing.... my main (a monk) only has 60k DPS how the hell can I get it to 200k? please tell me? (without going EF cuz that weapon pisses me off.... having to chase everything down as a melee class is completely time wasting and useless.)
Reply Quote
I feel closer to the wiz community - because of threads like this - awesome - cheers
Reply Quote
View profile
03/19/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Smotpoker
Ummm hes not the last man standing.... my main (a monk) only has 60k DPS how the hell can I get it to 200k? please tell me? (without going EF cuz that weapon pisses me off.... having to chase everything down as a melee class is completely time wasting and useless.)

get crit dmg on ammy and mh watch dps jump up
if u dont like chasing stuff get a butchers sickle itll pull stuff towards u every cpl of minutes
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 01:27 PMPosted by JohnnyCoffin
I feel closer to the wiz community - because of threads like this - awesome - cheers

thanks!
and we love those hota barbs with that armor resistance increase skill.
the other night, I ran MP10 with two hota barbs, one vortex monk and myself.

THE BEST RUN. Love those bashing.
Reply Quote
View profile
Both dps and ehp are just a guide. Either one of them is not meant to be followed like it is the only answer. Stacking one entirely at the cost of the other is not gonna help you one bit. You need both to survive. Just check the highest ranked players in diabloprogress.com and you will see them having a balance of dps and EHP. They have a good EHP and dps. Now it would be more accurate if you could see them on d3up.com.

You see if you are not dying but are taking a long time to kill the mobs. Then you need to boost your dps without losing too much EHP in the process. That is how it works. The best is a balance between the two.
Reply Quote
You know, I never actually watched Office Space until I think 3 years ago. Good movie.

@yoda - IT Systems Administrator

PEBKAC!! :-D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]