Diablo® III

A Moment Of Silence

View profile
For my wizard who just fell to a client failure during an uber run with my friends.

*salutes*

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheDutchMan-1443/hero/27675488
Reply Quote
holy crap, that's sad man, such an amazing wizard! I wanted to roll with you once.. unfortunate this.
so many great characters are losing out these days!

so you won't be playing on US any more ?
Reply Quote
View profile
holy crap, that's sad man, such an amazing wizard! I wanted to roll with you once.. unfortunate this.
so many great characters are losing out these days!

so you won't be playing on US any more ?

I'll probably stick around. I twinked out a WD earlier tonight, so I guess I'm stuck with her for now.

330 Hours *thbbt* down the toilet XD
Reply Quote
Well you enjoyed playing and building it! Some great items lost though. That source was just so epic!
Which MP were you guys playing ? What were the others doing ? Were you guys in a uber encounter ?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Cue Taps.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well you enjoyed playing and building it! Some great items lost though. That source was just so epic!
Which MP were you guys playing ? What were the others doing ? Were you guys in a uber encounter ?

We were doing MP6 ubers, 2nd set of our 4 set run.

getting stacks for the bosses, and on the first elite my client crashed and blackscreened my computer

My teamates tried to heal me but no luck.

Molten/Fire chain/Arcane/Something

They said a beam of arcane dropped right under me and I just turned to dust :/

I'm gonna miss the source and wand :( None like them on HC US, oh well
Reply Quote
*Salutes*

Not that I seen many but this gotta be the best HC wiz I ever come across!
Reply Quote
Oh man that sucks, especially when it was out of your control. But what an amazing run! You had a downright kickass wizard setup. You should feel immensely proud and good luck with your WD! :D
Reply Quote
A million sad emoticons for this. Never seen a HC CM wiz like you. :(
Reply Quote
Damn insane wizard - well was :(

The Chants set is better than most I've seen on SC lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sorry for your loss, TheDutchMan. She was an amazing hardcore CM Wizard. Salute.
Reply Quote
i almost broke my monitor the first time my wiz died on HC coz of lag -- i know how u suffered much more bro T_T
Reply Quote
View profile
u had a very nice cm setup op, even more so considering the fact that u built it on the hc server
Reply Quote
i feel for you. haven't gone the hc route w d3 but lost some good warriors in d2.
Reply Quote
wow, i would rage so bad. then cry. then quit d3 altogether. That gear is worth so much, especially on hc.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Wow. just wow.

:-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]