Diablo® III

Wizards getting carpal tunnel! come on blizzard

But Blizzard created the skills.

Who told them that they should make the skills only work for a couple of seconds? Sure not the players. That was their decision. So in some way, they did create those builds. Even if not on purpose.

In Diablo 2 when you leveld up a skill (yeah that was possible ...) it would for example increase very often the duration! That way some skills could last like 5, 10 or even more MINUTES. Nothing of that is possible in Diablo 3 ... stupid button smasher system ...
Reply Quote
Lol injure corporal tunnel.... you guys are funny do you even lift?
Reply Quote
Getting injured for excessive non stop gaming.
Nothing new, look at willie, he got it from the alien invaders in the '70s..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/20/2013 10:18 AMPosted by babinro
All the more reason to nerf Critical Mass

Yes Blizzard owes it to protect it's customers, they need to remove the CM build.
Reply Quote
you know their are other builds than CM? but you want to play the easiest build rather than using your own idea's, being a good player is a rare thing these days. Derp Derp CM spam derp. I win. You wanna take the easy route and play CM then you get what you deserve :) if you don't like it roll a barb and spin to win :) less button pressing.
Reply Quote
errr
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Spanky
you know their are other builds than CM? but you want to play the easiest build rather than using your own idea's, being a good player is a rare thing these days. Derp Derp CM spam derp. I win. You wanna take the easy route and play CM then you get what you deserve :) if you don't like it roll a barb and spin to win :) less button pressing.

So you !@#$ on a cm wiz because of the "easy route" they take but you support the barb easyroute. Wow you sir win the goat of the day award.
Reply Quote
Im not saying i support it. Im saying if you want another easy character with less button pressing, play barb. -_-
Reply Quote
Get Autohotkey's scripts (1 button = 2 or 3 or 4 spells together, 1 button for right click) or change build.
Edited by Sam#1619 on 3/20/2013 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I do agree cm wiz builds strain your fingers and wrist from spamming keys. You just gotta take it easy. Take breaks in between. Also, if you're spamming the keys so much that results in carpal tunnel, it's also telling us that you're playing on the mp level that is too high for your character.

On another note...

03/20/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Sam
Get Autohotkey's scripts (1 button = 2 or 3 or 4 spells together, 1 button for right click) or change build.

This will definitely get your account banned. Do not do this.
Reply Quote
i have the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

i was told when i bought it that it was 100% carpal tunnel free. turns out that chick was wrong.

do you think i have a case against microsoft?

The keyboard is carpal tunnel free. You on the other hand are not. Please do not spread it to your keyboard.
Reply Quote
This is why you should stretch your arms and hands every 15 minutes...
Reply Quote
RNG is giving me depression. Gear me!

Is it true that if you play as a barb too much you go blind?
Edited by FPO64#1491 on 3/20/2013 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If Diablo is causing you all this pain, for the love of god, don't play SC2 lol
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Spanky
you know their are other builds than CM? but you want to play the easiest build rather than using your own idea's

The problem is to efficiently play on MP7+ you have to use this build. All other builds are inferior.

They tried to buff our other skills in 1.0.7 with no result. Blizzard skill is not interesting because it doesn't stack. Meteor is nice but where are our complementing fire skills? Channeling skills turn us into defenseless scarecrows (this includes Archon and disintegrate). So that leaves us with this freezing build.

That's a shame because we're forced to intensively smash buttons unless a third party tool is applied. Everybody knows these tools are highly controversial. No reports that anyone has been banned for it so far though.
Reply Quote
make sure you get an EMG test before the surgery to confirm the carpal tunnel diagnosis. Also ask the technician who performs the nerve conduction test to turn the current up to 100 mA to insure the best possible results.
Reply Quote
nevertheless i am filing a complaint to blizzard and Microsoft. its their game and they knew from the start that the CM wizard players were going to get carpal tunnel. also Microsoft is a scam with my keyboard. it doesn't prevent JACK!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]