Diablo® III

Gold Bank

What do you think of the bank in new patch where players will be able to borrow gold. That gold they back to the bank with some interest. If the player does not have the apropriate amount gold, the program took from him some of the things that has an approximate value of the debt.
Edited by Serbon#1623 on 3/20/2013 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Okay. So I borrow 2 billion gold. I buy all amazing items, but now I am tired of playing the game. So I throw my items on the ground and quit the game with a naked broke player.

Your turn.
Reply Quote
Okay. So I borrow 2 billion gold. I buy all amazing items, but now I am tired of playing the game. So I throw my items on the ground and quit the game with a naked broke player.

Your turn.

Or Borrow 10 Billion sell it on the RMAH cash out and quit.
Reply Quote
LOL papadanko is right... I would create another account to pick up that loot. Free 2b gear :D
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Ares
Or Borrow 10 Billion sell it on the RMAH cash out and quit.

LOL papadanko is right... I would create another account to pick up that loot. Free 2b gear :D

Good work, guys.
Reply Quote
View profile
I do not like the idea of borrowing gold. Because what it would do is inject even more gold into the system. Causing the value of gold to go to the point where it would have about the same value as it did in D2. Maybe come up with a decent gold sink now you are talking.
Reply Quote
/goldfamers hack account

/borrow 2bil gold

/sell gold

/guy comes back to account owing gold not able to play again due to it
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Serbon
What do you think of the bank in new patch where players will be able to borrow gold. That gold they back to the bank with some interest. If the player does not have the apropriate amount gold, the program took from him some of the things that has an approximate value of the debt.

This might not be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum, but it is definitely a contender.

Gold is $.25 a million. If you want gold that badly, scrape up a *^%@#$ dollar for pity's sake.
Edited by Ramminar#1293 on 3/20/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]