Diablo® III

IM BACK!! MP10 UBER CARRY SERVICE ""OFF""

Bumping!!

Nienna + Company has very quick and reliable runs. They use the lobby method and basically did all the work for me for FREE! I highly recommend and I will be coming back for more runs :D
Reply Quote
Wait 5 days...
Reply Quote
Awesome run. Would recommend and will be coming back soon as I get another set of machines.
Reply Quote
thanks BuzzKillaTin
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Thanks so much Nienna + company! :)
Reply Quote
Request sent
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I am new to this, do I need to have an infernal machine already to do this? I only have one key from a1 and a2.
Reply Quote
yes if you want a free run you need to have 3 infernal machines, otherwise 5 mill and i can use my three machines to get you a ring
Reply Quote
Will be sending a friend request when I get home from work, hope your still ingame 3 hours from now.
Reply Quote
U in asia server ? I added u 100 times... but u not added...
Reply Quote
this is the US FORUM not the asia one
please make sure you ask for help in the correct forum
Reply Quote
Ohhhhhh... give me correct forum pls ))
Reply Quote
Best experience I have had getting carried through the Uber Bosses Yet! I highly recommend!
Reply Quote
Nienna even pre-cleaned the zones for me to make getting to 5 stacks a breeze!
Reply Quote
Best UBER Carry Service Around!
Reply Quote
Thank u Nienna! Awesome run.
Reply Quote
Just did a 3 uber run that went really smooth, despite my inability to take any damage at all (seriously, I died for every stack of NV).
Reply Quote
Would highly recommend Nienna!! It was a smooth run :) Thanks so much!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]