Diablo® III

BSOD = Esc Key?

Hi all,
Yesterday i had another screen freeze, in fact PC freeze. So far just 3 in like 400h of playing, not bad at all but since i'm playing hardcore still worrysome. Im already doing forum and web research to trying fix this.

My question: Does D3 client "push" Esc key when computer freezes?

Since i use to play solo hardcore that would be like pressing esc key and my char would be safe.

I'm on Windows7 Nvidia card and when computer freezes, the graphics on the screen blur and freezes on some kind of semichaotic pixel misplacing.

Thanks all for your time.
Edited by Gurgeh#2147 on 3/10/2013 1:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
If i were you i would look into your Graphics cards Temperatures while playing Diablo3 it sounds to me like your having overheating issues this can cause damage to your card if your not careful.

this is the only explanation i can think of and hope i have helped you.

Edit: on a side note about your original question about the Esc. Key i do not know if there is a feature like that in Diablo
Edited by Kelerons#1422 on 3/10/2013 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for answering,
I'm reaching max temp of 85C in one of my 4 cores. Seems like standart as far as i can read on forums, just one day of monitorizing...

Its really rare for me to get that freeze on my PC, but... u know, HC players wants to play as safe as they can :-)

Thx and cu.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]