Diablo® III

issue with mouse skipping or acting "odd"

Since the launch of 1.0.7 I have noticed that the cursor randomly stops responding properly and starts to jitter/skip. I didn't see anyone else posting about this issue so I tried 3 different mice, all logitech being a g500 , mx518, and a revolution 5500. I've updated the logitech software as well as uninstalled it completely and have the same problem. I have also tried different surfaces and still have the issue. This occurs every act though most severely in Act 1 (I have no idea why), single and multiplayer.

Most recently it was happening so often, I decided to quit and realized that as soon as I brought up the in game menu, the issue stopped. I closed the menu and right back to the jitterbug cursor. I normally wouldn't complain about something like this but it makes picking up the items I want in a large drop frustrating and usually end up with an inventory of half white and blue items. This slows me down on public games and I have given up on rares entirely the last few public games I played.

I hope I'm not the only person having this issue as I want it to be addressed. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know what I can do. Also to Blizzard staff, if there is any information I missed that you feel would be useful, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to get it for you.
Edited by SacredBovine#1841 on 3/10/2013 4:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Technical support is probably the place you should post for help like this. Try and search first to see if anyone else had the issue and if a fix was posted. If not then post your own thread. They might be slow to answer on the weekend though.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]