Diablo® III

My fail = Gain!? Crafted gloves

Well I was alil out of it last night and decided to craft some INT gloves.. I go to the guy and craft.. look at the pair and am like WTH DEX. I was so sleepy I crafted DEX ones...

But if you want to see what they rolled.. I wear them on my WD.. I was like omg. huge dps upgrade over my old 220int 9cd 40cd pair.

All my INT ones rolled poo

If you dont; want to look they rolled

210Dex
95INT
48Cold res
9IAS
43CD
10CC
Reply Quote
View profile
Pretty nice! And the Dex is great for dodge.

Maybe that's what I need to do too, I can't roll squat.
Reply Quote
ya it gives me like 5.1% dodge LOL... hell time to stack some DEX!
Reply Quote
Never hurts to have dex on a WD.

I'm currently suffering in my dex as I like to have over 800. It's one of those things though, once you experience it, it's hard to lose it.
Reply Quote
I decided myself to give crafting gloves again and finally replaced the ones my wd was wearing, which now my wiz has.
Reply Quote
If they fix thorns than dodge will be a negative technically.
Reply Quote
i dont see how thorns can work. first of all mobs have a much bigger health pool than you obviously. you ofc need high enough mitigations and dodge to survive at all, yet you expect the reflected damage to be big enough to be significant? its rather conflicting no?
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 05:15 AMPosted by House
i dont see how thorns can work. first of all mobs have a much bigger health pool than you obviously. you ofc need high enough mitigations and dodge to survive at all, yet you expect the reflected damage to be big enough to be significant? its rather conflicting no?

thorn stacks on PETS ( dogs and guar ) if you have the passive, so it can be nice to have obviously mix in with other DPS spells. use to be a good build around 1.3 , you need to mix it with other Crowd control stuff doh , stun , freez , etc..
Edited by Ralron#1343 on 3/11/2013 9:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]