Diablo® III

Cannot view Friends tab under my profile page

For some reason I cant view my battlenet friends under the Friends tab on my D3 profile page. Anyone getting this too?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same thing. :(
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
me too.
Reply Quote
Huh I didn't even know I had this issue until I read this so yeah... Blizzard please fix all the issues that are happening right now this is getting out of hand. With the patch loop and now this to I mean come on what is happening.

Not everyone has the time to go into their files and screw around with all that stuff maybe for you this is a quick 10 minute fix for me if i am required to this is a project that could last hours.
Edited by Blue#1174 on 3/12/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I also cannot see any of the friends listings. Does anyone know if this is a recent problem?
Reply Quote
i have also had this issue for the past several weeks.
Reply Quote
any blue or tech support monitoring this? seems like a quick fix with the web portal rather than game...something they may have overlooked.
Reply Quote
same issue here
Reply Quote
still having this problem. Blizzard, what gives?
Reply Quote
Same, though I have little faith that it will be fixed. Since it seems everything in this game and associated with it was not thought out thoroughly.
Reply Quote
Also tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Mac OS 10.8.3. Same issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]