Diablo® III

AU/NZ Uber/Key Farming Group REDUX

Grats Weegee on your P100 Monk.

And i thought i was slow, but you and Cayzer are snails compared to me haha

I think I have like 649 hours on my monk at Plvl95. People are doing it in like 120 these days haha.

Slowpokes.
Reply Quote
Thanks Archi!

Jeebers, I'm over 800hrs.
Mind you, I've done a lot dicking around (haha more peen jokes), while playing and sitting in the game while afk.

hehe the other day I was being a troll to a irl friend in Keeps2. CS fallen maniac groups into him then running away. I think he hates me now :p (PS was a CoB WD)
Reply Quote
I've pretty much played the majority solo in mp10 from Plvl 48, it may be closer to 700, i'll have to check when I'm home.

But you have way more elite kills on your monk than me.
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Cayzer
So i'm STILL lvl 95 lol, I getting my new case, PSU and SSD this week to go with my new GPU so i'm going to be KILLING monsters soon.

I offer you the comprehensive services of my wiz, which includes monsta XP and the following bonuses for FREE:
  • stress testing new hardware (freeze wiz is not quite 0dog, but do you really want to go there?)
  • stress testing gear (my random deaths and non-freezing are the best test known throughout Sanctuary)
  • hilarity (OP TP skills, peen jokes)

Also, a special offer for you Cay:
  • bonus hilarity in the form of 1 x edzmond (voted 2013 D3 noob of the year)
Reply Quote
Abend - you are so OP
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 07:30 PMPosted by abend
hilarity (OP TP skills, peen jokes)

Actually after last night's run with Weegee, I should relinquish the title of "OP peen jokes"...there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that Weegee can't relate to peen...
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 08:19 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Abend - you are so OP

You should see the combo with Edz. It's like uhhh.. a chocolate thickshake with a greasy burger.
They go really well together, but you know it's not health for you.

08/26/2013 08:34 PMPosted by abend
hilarity (OP TP skills, peen jokes)

Actually after last night's run with Weegee, I should relinquish the title of "OP peen jokes"...there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that Weegee can't relate to peen...

This is how I feel about you now...
http://cdn.sneakhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miley-twerking-on-fine-art-6.gif
The Mona Lisa is you.

<3
Reply Quote
dude - your ear smells funny
Reply Quote
08/26/2013 07:30 PMPosted by abend
So i'm STILL lvl 95 lol, I getting my new case, PSU and SSD this week to go with my new GPU so i'm going to be KILLING monsters soon.

I offer you the comprehensive services of my wiz, which includes monsta XP and the following bonuses for FREE:
  • stress testing new hardware (freeze wiz is not quite 0dog, but do you really want to go there?)
  • stress testing gear (my random deaths and non-freezing are the best test known throughout Sanctuary)
  • hilarity (OP TP skills, peen jokes)

Also, a special offer for you Cay:
  • bonus hilarity in the form of 1 x edzmond (voted 2013 D3 noob of the year)

Wooyeah!

My housemate played 0dog... I used to play with him all the time... NO BUENO. Screeeeeeeeeeeeen freeze.

I think i want to level tonight. I will be IG in 3 hours if you want to power level me, my monk is pretty solid. :) Usually play CS + EP which I hear is the in thing. My Profile EF is really just there for lulz, I have another LS sword.
Reply Quote
This is how I feel about you now...
http://cdn.sneakhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/miley-twerking-on-fine-art-6.gif
The Mona Lisa is you.

<3

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/65815-miley-cyrus-2013-vmas-performance-will-smith-jaden-and-willow-react-hilarious-pi/1377517741_will-smith-jaden-smith-willow-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-lg.jpg

@Cay: not sure i"ll be on tonight before maint. Will def be on tomorrow. But edz is also levelling a new monk.
Reply Quote
Yeah I forgot about Maint, maybe i'll be able to ding to 96 tonight, i'm not far off. But yeah i wont be online much before maintenance I imagine.

Yeah I went to look at lulu before and i was like OH NOES NO CLOTHES.

Then I saw a fresh Plvl20 monk :D.
Reply Quote
Cheers for the xp run tonight guys, seems my old crafted amulet + hellfire + red gem in helm was a bit squishy in mp10 group lol. I found like 17 legs in an hour an a half tonight LOL. Including a memo and EF in my sack waiting for an ID.
Reply Quote
HAXXXXXX LOL GL! I blame Cherried for most of my deaths - he doesn't stop gathering mobs until his whole screen is filled up...lag city. Even when he's not in my game I usually find a way to blame him...
Reply Quote
Lol it was good fun. :D

I EP RD too much, too much.

Suicide2win.

Sorry i'm a bit distracted by the election debate if you are wondering why i'm not farming DE weegee.
Reply Quote
Im the Ep Rd suii-KiNg!~

and ye, dont touch my !@#$eN NBN!! i want 1,000 mb/s not 25 ffs, we can already get that with LTE
Reply Quote
Won't be happenin' strat :(
Reply Quote
08/28/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Cayzer
Sorry i'm a bit distracted by the election debate if you are wondering why i'm not farming DE weegee.
I'm not on.. wedding stuff and moving house stuff >.<
Reply Quote
I'm not on.. wedding stuff and moving house stuff >.<

turns out when I got online, edz stole my spot.

u suck!!!!

:D
Reply Quote
Haha I didn't make it on last night. Was playing a game where everytime Rudd deflected a question we had to have a shot.

/Hungover.
Reply Quote
Haha I didn't make it on last night. Was playing a game where everytime Rudd deflected a question we had to have a shot.

/Hungover.

Surprised you're not suffering kidney failure...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]