Diablo® III

AU/NZ Uber/Key Farming Group REDUX

Yep for my Monk. Thanks! He is all I run now a days.
Reply Quote
I've ran with abend some 50x mostly doing uber10 carries. He's awesome. And thanks for putting me down before I even applied lol.

I prefer mp10 for all runs including DE, keys, ubers. But sitll happy to do mp8-9 :>
Reply Quote
Yep for my Monk. Thanks! He is all I run now a days.

^^^ Added

03/19/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Ryoka
He's awesome. And thanks for putting me down before I even applied lol.

Shucks, thanks Ry and you ain't so bad yourself! I dragged you over from the old list...well, I think that's what I did lol.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Alrighty then:
This new thread has now been added as a sticky and the old thread has now retired. Sorry about the inactivity lately, I was dealing with Heart of the Swarm launch work but now I'm back!
Edited by Arcagnion on 3/19/2013 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alrighty then:
This new thread has now been added to the other sticky's and the old thread retired. Sorry about the inactivity lately, I was dealing with Heart of the Swarm launch work.

Many thanks Arc!
Edited by abend#6917 on 3/19/2013 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alrighty then:
This new thread has now been added to the other sticky's and the old thread retired. Sorry about the inactivity lately, I was dealing with Heart of the Swarm launch work.

Many thanks Arc!

Gratz on a job well done Abend !

Any cyclone monks or cm wiz's wanna team up for fast mp10 loot/xp runs add me, i'm on every night WA time. Always looking for mp10 uber teams aswell, just ask abend :p
Reply Quote
YAY WA player. please add me, im from WA too.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:18 AMPosted by edzmond
YAY WA player. please add me, im from WA too.

will do bro :) be home from 7pm
Reply Quote
Hey if you could add me to MP8 list!

Danxzke#6398 - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/danxzke-6398/hero/29576202

Barb - 160k DPS
Reply Quote
Have now enjoyed a few 'redux' runs
Thanks, great initiative!!
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Armidaius
will do bro :) be home from 7pm

I wouldn't mind a piece of that action when I log...

Hey if you could add me to MP8 list!

Danxzke#6398 - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/danxzke-6398/hero/29576202

Barb - 160k DPS

^^^ Added

03/20/2013 01:06 AMPosted by grogan
Have now enjoyed a few 'redux' runs

Hehehe....redux runs, I like it :P
Reply Quote
Hi.

Add me MP7/MP8. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hey, add me to MP10 list. would love to play with some fellow australian witch doctors.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/conq-1586/hero/12202204
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 07:25 AMPosted by conq
Hey, add me to MP10 list. would love to play with some fellow australian witch doctors.

Hey Conq, did you happen to play CSS before?

And was around a community known as DtK?
Reply Quote
Hi.

Add me MP7/MP8. Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/conq-1586/hero/12202204

^^^ Added
Reply Quote
I'll be online tonight around 5 or 530 NZ time if anyone wants to run MP7/8. Did a MP8 Uber run last night and got all 3 pieces. Crafted the HF ring i'm wearing now was a bout a 1k DPS, 3k Health boost. So definately worth it!!! Oh just realized my profile may or maynot be updated. Anyway hope to see some of you online.
Reply Quote
Alrighty then:
This new thread has now been added as a sticky and the old thread has now retired. Sorry about the inactivity lately, I was dealing with Heart of the Swarm launch work but now I'm back!

Woo!

Cayzer FTW, i know it was an off topic request in that thread, but thank you for sticky-ing this.
Reply Quote
Cyclone Strike / Exploding Palm Monks are the SNS/Meteor Wizards best friends.

Cyclone Strike - Implosion (Eye of the Storm if you have Spirit regen issues)
Mantra of Conviction - Overawe
Guiding Light Passive - Breath of Heaven
Exploding Palm - The Flesh is Weak

With exploding palm, if you can palm everything, good, but if you have to pick and choose, try to pick the high health mob that is going to die FIRST and then work your way backwards.

If you do it right, you can chain the whole mob to die when the first guy dies.

Don't mindlessly palm the highest hit point mob on the screen.

You typically want to Cyclone the pack into the Yellow elite (or the Tremor or Golgor), have the Wizard freeze them in place, then start palming the highest health mobs that are going to die first, which will happen pretty fast if the Wizard is in full Meteor spam mode, and everything is locked down by Frost Nova.

With a decent Wizard the bigger the mob, the quicker you can kill them, because the Wizard gets massive amounts of procs with the concentrated packs and it is very fast and big XP.

P.S.KNOCK BACK IS BAD!!! Nothing worse than having a massive pack all compressed up together, and then have somebody coming in and scattering them all over the map. :(
Edited by Whisper#6439 on 3/21/2013 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
gday guys, im on the lower end of the spectrum (mp5-6) but my DH is sitting on around 180k dps and would gladly lend my services to anyone that would have them :). Cheers battle tag is Rappy#1698
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Cayzer
Cayzer FTW

Hehehe +1

03/22/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Rappy
gday guys, im on the lower end of the spectrum (mp5-6) but my DH is sitting on around 180k dps and would gladly lend my services to anyone that would have them :). Cheers battle tag is Rappy#1698

^^^ Added to MP6
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]