Diablo® III

AU/NZ Uber/Key Farming Group REDUX

I have a flying dragon high dps 190+ CD and an OS if you wish to borrow lol.

I hit 1.2m buffed with it a long time back.

@ Cayzer
i hit 1.2m sofar aswell

http://postimg.org/image/pn6nf3mmr/

i can go 1.4 that iv seen, this is solo and no shrines and with your FD...we can only dream..:D
Edited by Stratia#6533 on 3/22/2013 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
update"

1.37m :D

http://postimg.org/image/4mnqibf4d/
Reply Quote
Just re-added uber destroying lockdown wiz Kwantum#1950 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kwantum-1950/hero/1754650. Also can be contacted for carries.

If there is anyone you know who should be or was on the list but isn't, please let me know. I only did a quick trawl of the last few pages of the old thread to make this new list, so it's likely some are missing.
Reply Quote
Ok, I think I can safely say I can do MP10 comfortably now :)
oooohhhh yeaaaaaa~~~~
Update meeeeeeee
Reply Quote
^^^ Updated. Without OWE too, nice.
Reply Quote
heh thanks abend :) Sweeeeeet Barb you have there too. it's damn epic!
Reply Quote
Maybe I'm missing something abend but I still don't see my name added to MP8. Am I in the right place?
Reply Quote
03/24/2013 05:36 PMPosted by iTapakeg
Maybe I'm missing something abend but I still don't see my name added to MP8. Am I in the right place?

My bad. I thought I had added you, but clearly I hadn't. You're def in there now. Again, sorry about that.
Reply Quote
ABEND FOR VIP
Reply Quote
03/24/2013 06:02 PMPosted by edzmond
ABEND FOR VIP

+1
Reply Quote
Well, im a bit mystified by the events of last nights run with Archimonde and natalya's monks on MP10.

Without a lock down wizard I usually take the job of tanking siege breaker. It's usually easy. I get his attention, lead him to a corner away from Kulle and the others and simply keep Rend going on him. He gives me a few whacks with the ground hits of his then I heal fully from the rend when he picks myself up.
Well last night, rend wasn't doing it's job. While being held, it only healed 10-15% of my life bulb. SB doesn't do any damage while he is holding you aloft. Rend does 9% life leech with the blood rune and it stacks with the 3% on my IK belt so 12% life leech of 700% weapon damage over 5 seconds usually fills the health globe from half in that time.

I actually noticed that hitting him with HotA was returning more life than what rend did. On hit I only have 3% life leech and about 900 LoH. I actually had to resort to health potions, something I only normally use at the end of a fight if my life isn't topped out.

I wondering if rend's been nerfed or the ubers have been given a resistance against life leech or something, or a bug?
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 3/24/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ABEND FOR VIP

I concur.

And Strat for "e-Peen MOR" (Medal of Recognition) :P

Well, im a bit mystified by the events of last nights run with Archimonde and natalya's monks on MP10.

I wondering if rend's been nerfed or the ubers have been given a resistance against life leech or something, or a bug?

I think Seigebreaker damage and defense has gone up a bit, i have to kite more now.

But i know after last weeks patch or the week before that, that Rakanoth's spinup and knockback damage is more and the distance increased.

As in, the spike damage for the whole team is substantially more than usual.

Anyone else noticed the change?
Reply Quote
ninja buffs to ubers? quite possible.
Reply Quote
ABEND FOR VIP

N. O. NO. I can't even copy and paste properly lol.

03/24/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Archimonde
And Strat for "e-Peen MOR" (Medal of Recognition) :P

+1

03/24/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Archimonde
I think Seigebreaker damage and defense has gone up a bit, i have to kite more now.

I think his RD has gone up. The reason I say this is because I'm pretty sure I'm getting the same procs from Rend. This is because my fury globe refills from Rend crits as before. So the only reason why my health globe would not refill as fast as before is because SB's RD is doing more damage (shielding is the only other possible affix I can think of but this would render SB immune meaning you would gain no life or fury, which is not the case). Of course, some ninja damage mitigation could have been introduced but I'm pretty sure this isn't the case either as my kill times on SB are pretty much the same relatively speaking. Testing this accurately would be time consuming and we don't have old numbers (I don't think) to compare to anyway. But I'm pretty sure my observation about fury vs life globe refill points towards an RD buff explanation.

Maybe there is a simpler way to test this out using another class?

Edit: updated RD explanation to discount possible ninja dmg mitigation explanation.
Edited by abend#6917 on 3/24/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think his RD has gone up.

Erm, "RD" means what?

The reason I say this is because I'm pretty sure I'm getting the same procs from Rend. This is because my fury globe refills from Rend crits as before.

I wasn't seeing any extra life return from a rend crit. My crit chance is 59.5% when tanking SB (no wotb) so if I see a slow life return from a rend hit, I refresh untill I see a crit rend, returning a lot more. I wasn't seeing that at all last night.
If im in WotB then I don't bother with checking for rend crits, no point as even a standard rend hit will replenish enough from the extra weapon damage that wotb gives you plus regular leaching from the 800-1,200 hota crits.
Reply Quote
After watching this Critical Mass CM Freeze Wizard video, i decided to go back to my Wizard roots.

"Critical Mass - A Love Story"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLXkpkeiP4&feature=youtu.be

It brought many smiles to my face.
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 3/24/2013 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/24/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Asmodeous
Erm, "RD" means what?

Reflects damage.

03/24/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Asmodeous
I wasn't seeing any extra life return from a rend crit.

Sorry Asmo, I just realised you don't run Battle Rage with Into The Fray which may regenerate 15 fury on a crit. So my explanation and suggestion for testing doesn't really apply to your baba.

All I was trying to say is that if Blizz had changed Rend, then my barb would be regenerating less health AND less fury. But I'm only regenerating less health, which can best be explained by increased damage or damage mitigation to SB. I don't think damage mitigation has been buffed because kill times don't seem to be longer than before. I'm assuming Blizz would not buff the attacks of an Uber without putting this in patch notes, so it's more likely that reflects damage from SB has been buffed.

A few more pots in the bag or you could try to permawrath.
Reply Quote
this sounds too complicated :P

so u carrying me 2nite rite abend? I need to get some keys...lol
Reply Quote
03/24/2013 10:03 PMPosted by abend
Sorry Asmo, I just realised you don't run Battle Rage with Into The Fray which may regenerate 15 fury on a crit. So my explanation and suggestion for testing doesn't really apply to your baba.

If your going by my profile with rend/revenge, but for ubers I respec to HotA with battle rage/into the fray and I perma WotB.
But, when tanking SB I don't bother with WotB as you time out too easily when he picks you up.
Once the rest of the party has taken out Kulle and join in the fight against SB, then I WotB on him and then it's all good but then im leeching from HotA's hits as well as rending him so the life bulb doesn't move.

All I was trying to say is that if Blizz had changed Rend, then my barb would be regenerating less health AND less fury. But I'm only regenerating less health, which can best be explained by increased damage or damage mitigation to SB. I don't think damage mitigation has been buffed because kill times don't seem to be longer than before. I'm assuming Blizz would not buff the attacks of an Uber without putting this in patch notes, so it's more likely that reflects damage from SB has been buffed.

A few more pots in the bag or you could try to permawrath.

Sounding like your right on that. I'll pay a bit more attention next time to whats going on with my rend hits on SB. I might swap in blood thirst instead of animosity as well and see if the extra LL helps.
I have 100 x pots on my baba. It's just that i'm not used to actually using them!
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 3/24/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does anyone know how much XP is earned (no +XP gear) doing uber runs on MP10? Ideally, I'd like to know the XP earned for each part of the run: getting 5NV, KW and for each Uber boss.

Haven't been ubering much lately and might not be on tonight to check for myself. Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if someone could find out during a run. Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]