Diablo® III

Anyone wana add me on diablo 3?

Hey,i dont play much,but when i do i wouldnt mind seening more then 0-1 friend online,as ive started playing diablo 3 again after 5 + months break

Maybe you could help me with gear when you find items,if you dont need

Im not on atm but here is my BattleTag

BattleTag: Peter29#2926

Im 26 years old Male

You can check my Barbarian in my Profile,i used to play my Demon hunter,but i preffer my Barb now.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure I listed you on the AU/NZ farming thread, so you should start adding ppl from there.

As for gear, it needs a lot of work and you need to think about what sort of a build you want to play. Check out this post in the Barb forum for ideas: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848

You definitely need more EHP (I would say much more vit and a little more resist). If I were you I would try crafting new gloves and bracers. I can probably provide you with some crafting materials and can help you farm plans if you haven't got them already.

I think I have a better OH ring and IK belt for you, but I need to check.

Feel free to add me abend#6917. I am only on evenings.

Edit: corrected URL.
Edited by abend#6917 on 3/13/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe you could give me the AU/NZ website too,and maybe you know of ppl i should add on it?

And yes ill add you know if you havent alrdy added me

The website you gave me doesnt work it come up with this

HTTP Status 400 -

type Status report

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.34

PS: your build is awesome.
Edited by Peter29#2926 on 3/13/2013 9:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Peter29

your wiz is grinding those levels pretty fast - well done mate - see you online again soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]