Diablo® III

Cannot RE-link paypal to bnet

While cleaning up my Bnet account, I accidentally deleted my paypal account from my payment mehtods.

I had no issues linking it the first time, but now, Im unable to RE-link it with the following error

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

I am 100% verified, bank account\credit card linked to paypal account. Authenticator and SMS protection for Bnet... Ive cleared cache and cookies and all that fun stuff.... Any tips\suggestions\help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc
Return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc
Error Message

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.
Return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc and try another option.

This is the exact message I get. From what Ive read people get this error if they arent verified, and once they are it resolves... issue is, Im verified....
Reply Quote
opened a ticket with both paypal and blizzard, no response from either, bump.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Corpius,

I'm afraid we can't do anything for this in the forums, you'll have to wait for a response from your support ticket.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response, Paypal has responded and as expected, took some teeth pulling to get some type of answer... which still doesnt solve my issues (which still persist. Im posting this here for people who search for similar problems

Dear Patrick

My name is Leah Denzil from PayPal Consumer Support. Our best interest is to provide you with the best resolution to your concern. Let me assist you further.

I sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience that this is causing you.

From reviewing your account I can see that our internal security model has prevented this payment from completing. We use complex statistical models to identify unusual or problematic transaction patterns. This is similar to the way many banks and credit card companies work.

For security reasons we are not given details as to why your payment did not complete. I can only tell you that the security models flagged the transaction on this occasion. However, this is just a temporary thing and you can try to reprocess the payment at a later time. If in case that it will still not going to work, you could still make a payment using other the PayPal balance or add a new card on your PayPal account. You just need to add funds to your balance using your bank, Green Dot Money Pak card or PayPal May Cash Card if you're going to use your PayPal balance.

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We value what you have to say, and we know situations like this can be difficult. If you have more questions, visit our Help Center by clicking "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Add your mobile number to your PayPal account so we can reach you right away if we ever need to verify account activity with you. Simply log in to your PayPal account, click "Profile" near the top of the page and then click "Update" beside "Phone."

You can also make and receive payments with your mobile phone when you add it to your PayPal account. After you confirm your number and create a PIN, you'll be able to get money, send money, check your balance, or manage your account from your phone using simple text messages.

Sincerely,
Leah Denzil
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

I have money on my account, everything is verified, my cell is attached, so its obviously an error on paypals part which, with her shotty English, I don't see a resolution being reached any time soon. I, unfortunately seem to be S.O.L until they figure out wtf is wrong.

Hope this helps to inform others having similar issues...
Edited by Corpius#2908 on 3/19/2013 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem.
Reply Quote
So you got this problem solved?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]