Diablo® III

Help my gear

I have 0 clue how to get above 100k dps on my gear. it seems that whenever I try for higher dps, I lose the things I need (4 piece zunis, pickup radius).
I need advice as to what to get next in my gear. what seems like an obvious improvement etc.
I would like to do an mp higher than 4 (5 on non-lag computer), but I can't see what to do.
Attack speed is a cheap option, because I don't need that, I kinda just want some bears that can steamroll monsters.

Maybe if I stacked crit chance and crit dmg, I could rely on often getting crit bears.

Please suggest :)
Reply Quote
18% CHC is a bit on the low side, try to get above 35% CHC. Try to get 350% CHD.

It seems you may have geared yourself into a corner, where upgrading for DPS will hurt your defense and survival. In general, put the defensive stats in the defensive slots, and the few pieces where you can roll offensive stats, go all out and make full use of them.

Int, Vit, AR, CHC, CHD, all these need to go up.
Reply Quote
So should I simply stack crit on rings and Ammy, and focus on AR and other surviveability stuff on the othe pieces?

Thanks
Reply Quote
So should I simply stack crit on rings and Ammy, and focus on AR and other surviveability stuff on the othe pieces?

Thanks

The easiest way to keep a lot of p/u is to get a TotD. Than you can forget about p/u on anything else and than just gear around that. This would probably be the best route to go that way you can get some all res and life % on your shoulders. In turn, you wouldn't need the all res on your ammy which would make it easier to get one cc/cd with some int and vit on it. And your ring would be next with some cc/cd on it. You can eventually get a Witching Hour to replace your belt too. I think just adding the cc/cd on your ring and ammy will push you close to or above 100k dps.

I just realized that losing SoS would get rid of your 4 piece zuni, so you could just get a Pox with cd/attack speed, or just some cd and avg dmg.
Edited by Tocean#1750 on 3/14/2013 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]