Diablo® III

Opinion and advice about my build pls?

Im not sure which route or type of build i should really go with, ive just been trying different skills out and see which i like. The ones i have set right now is what ive been using lately, WoS and zombie bears have been pretty fun and i like the dmg of bears. What do you guys think? this is just for farming and doing runs on PvE so not pvp. And ive been thinking of getting lacunis and innas legs and uhkapian serpent?? should i for more DPS? see my gear too pls

thanks guys really appreciate the feed back
Reply Quote
Can check out my build if you want to keep with the WoS and Bears.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jimbob-1821/hero/27333682
Reply Quote
nice i like it. Does your mana usually run low?? i find mine to drain quite quick when i use my bears
Reply Quote
Rarely do I run into mana problems 8 and under, 9-10 on some of the elites I find myself using WOS more then I usually do.( I have way more Mana regen and probably less APS then you do though .)
Reply Quote
oh crap , totally forgot i logged out with EXP gear on, I'll log out tonight in high MP farm.
Reply Quote
ur mana regen is good cus of ur zuni shield plus the bonus for whole set right?? maybe i should get those instead of wat i got. and i like the spirrit barrage bonus on ur shield ;)
Reply Quote
Yea its 101 with SA up with 1 piece of +max mana. You only need a zuni mojo if you plan on swapping out the helm, which I only really suggest if you are using Acid Cloud Zombie Dogs or Locus. But anybody using spirit barrage should definitely look for +Spirit barrage on a mojo.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 3/15/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i was able to find a zuni shield with spirit barrage 14%. im trying to get zunis armor now and maybe helm like urs visage of gayua
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]