Diablo® III

Thanks to Ofgorten, I got my 200k dps wd.

03/15/2013 07:33 AMPosted by yodatoy
Vibe...I think he unfriended me. T_T. I want see what he has done so far. Matter of fact, I was thinking about his wiz.

Might have. He and I purge our lists of people we don't talk to regularly pretty often. So, apologies : ).
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 07:37 AMPosted by skywalkerfx
Unless he is complaining about not being "mentioned" in a post.

Aww, I like being mentioned too! <3
Reply Quote
View profile
Aww, I like being mentioned too! <3

True. Maybe I should make both of you a post once in a while.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 07:42 AMPosted by EddardStark
Might have. He and I purge our lists of people we don't talk to regularly pretty often. So, apologies : ).

i don't mind keeping both of you guys on the list. Then you guys seem to have a team of players who farm together already.
Reply Quote
View profile
How much did it cost you?
Reply Quote
^ Aye, I laughed.
Reply Quote
i don't mind keeping both of you guys on the list. Then you guys seem to have a team of players who farm together already.

We do, but we are recruiting new members. We really need a Monk, as I am pretty sure our Barb is coming back soon. Just hard to get people to play at our (in reality, my) pace. as most like to plow through the levels as fast as possible. Shoot me a new request when you get a chance, as I always like talking about the class with other high-end WDs.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 07:46 AMPosted by skywalkerfx
True. Maybe I should make both of you a post once in a while.

For the North! Huzzah!
Reply Quote
Ofgortens helped me a lot on my build too, good dude indeed!
Reply Quote
a good gear there OP. just hit 200k dmg too, i wonder how much gold you spent? there are alot of good gear on you , so jealous lol. just wanna thanks to my mentor Rakimallah, he is good listener too, wanna have many good friends on D3 WD, this community is rock :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]