Diablo® III

450k DPS without Critic Mempo

Finally 450k dps with a rare bow with no critic Mempo!
and of course with maintained 400k ehp.

Yes I am bragging, and I will never get critic mempo!
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/16/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
nice , but still u can hit 470 with a crit mempo , i like ur boot . without the boot , we have almost same gear :D
Edited by brianYu#1181 on 3/16/2013 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what so special about the boot...i think i will go find 1 for me if it really give boost to my DH :D
Reply Quote
haha yeah @brianYu I think your one of the only rare bow user I've seen with over 400k dps! awesome man, we do share some similar ways.
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/16/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Grats, bro!

Just curious, why are you against getting a critic Mempo? Cause they are wtf ridiculously expensive?
Reply Quote
haha that too. Critic mempo gets pretty expensive, but I have not been a fan of critic mempo because it's too good and in the same time it is over rated. haha seriously this guy thinks it is Over rated? yeah.. I think so because there are other ways to build around and I wanted to show I don't need another billion gold to maintain some ehp for high dps.
Reply Quote
I see you gave up on your WF :(
Reply Quote
I gave my scoundrel my windforce atm haha. I will be back with windforce :)
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 3/16/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Totally with you my friend i dont like crit mempo either
Reply Quote
No luck crafting amulets or gloves? You could get more dps from them heh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]