Diablo® III

Survival mp10 uber bosses? What stats needed?

Hi, I want too know how other wizards do ubers.
With what stats/speccs you guys playing for good survival uberbosses?
Im playing with prismatic armor.

Stats are:

-5140 armor (with pris)
-750ress (with pris)
-1446 life on hit
-55k hp
-50.0% crit
-202k dps
-2.50as
-20apoc

What should I improve too make ubers more easy?
Edited by Xtremo#2692 on 3/18/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Your armor/allres are fairly godly for ubers these days, it's still up to pre-1.07 standards and many of us have dropped ehp-wise since then. What would make ubers a bit easier is going up to 2.74 aps since you get better freeze...
Reply Quote
Increase attack speed to 2.73. Increase your crit chance. I find that 50-% is the bare bare minimum.

Drop magic weapon for teleport to get out of sticky situations.

Slowly work towards increasing your unbuffed ar and armor. Shocking aspect is a huge effextive dps Boost over prismatic. Do this at the expense of sheet dps if you must.

Once you get around 800 ar and 4500 armor with 40k hp drop Chrystal shell for diamond shards.

Litany of the undaunted makes a huge difference. 4.5 cc 8ias ones are cheap.

His profile for anyone else.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xtremo-2692/hero/8383834
Reply Quote
If you just want to survive, try
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQXYhO!gZb!YaaZcc
Cold snap could be changed to Bone Chill and Teleport to Bubble, but it's probably the safest spec.

You could pick up a cheap 1.77 Chant's wand and be at the 2.74+ breakpoint, you might want to do that for Ubers.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Carnac
Your armor/allres are fairly godly for ubers these days, it's still up to pre-1.07 standards and many of us have dropped ehp-wise since then. What would make ubers a bit easier is going up to 2.74 aps since you get better freeze...

That's his buffed all resist and armor sir
Reply Quote
Ohhh I missed that. I was like....wtf 750ar and 5k armor, that's about all anybody could ask for :P
Reply Quote
I would refer to these guidelines for the MP10 Ubers Union, as they are pretty good if you want to reliably do the ubers: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199402584.

My personal preference for MP10 ubers is at least 350k EHP (~40k life/5k armor/800All Resist), 850 LoH, 2.74aps but with Frost Nova (Bone Chilld), and 55-59%cc (unless it's the Leoric/Madgha fight). I usually run full SNS+Time Warp , but if I want a really easy time I sometimes switch out Shards for Crystal Shell.
Reply Quote
attack speed
Reply Quote
More CC and AS.
Reply Quote
I got 50% crit unbuffed? Isnt that good enough? I try too switch my chantodo for a faster one.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Xtremo
I got 50% crit unbuffed? Isnt that good enough? I try too switch my chantodo for a faster one.

I used to think 50% CC was enough but Boozer and Aimless strongly advised me to get to atleast 55% so I recently just hit 60% and it definitely makes a difference. I was even thinking I could drop deep freeze for maybe bone chill but I haven't tried it yet.
Reply Quote
Try to increase you armor and all resist and using storm armor instead of prismatic
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 11:41 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Litany of the undaunted makes a huge difference. 4.5 cc 8ias ones are cheap.

While on a subject...
Does elite dmg reduction work on lasers, plagued, molten, desecrator...?
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 01:05 PMPosted by MrNastyTime

I used to think 50% CC was enough but Boozer and Aimless strongly advised me to get to atleast 55% so I recently just hit 60% and it definitely makes a difference. I was even thinking I could drop deep freeze for maybe bone chill but I haven't tried it yet.
Yeah, I notice a notable difference in freezing power between 50%cc to 55%cc. Curiously though why are you running Deep Freeze for ubers? With most of the fights being just two monsters (the pair of ubers), you shouldn't be triggering the ability all that often (unless minions happened to be spawned). I personally swear by Bone Chill, but then I'd rather kill faster (since Bone Chill is a group damage buff) than have a super-lockdown with Cold Snap. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]