Diablo® III

Thanks Boozor :D

Just wanted to give a quick shout out and thank you to Boozor #1433. He put together a gear set for me for 500m on my wizard, did it in less than 24 hours and didn't even ask for a fee.

I of course was terrified of being scammed, but he was a real nice guy and even gave the gold he didn't use back to me.

Thanks a ton!
Reply Quote
=)

Enjoy and thank you, shes a fine ship.
Reply Quote
NP thank me later
Reply Quote
Boozor didn't scam this time.

Mind = blown
Reply Quote
boozor did it again
Reply Quote

I of course was terrified of being scammed, but he was a real nice guy and even gave the gold he didn't use back to me.

id ask for receipts if i were u :)
Reply Quote
Wow he did a hell of a fine job there!
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 3/19/2013 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Boozor does it all. Hail to booz. Let's all go for a drink!
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 3/19/2013 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
lol

thx guys i think? <3

aint no 20m build, but i'm doing the best i can!
Reply Quote
And he doesn't even have a Twitch feed!
Reply Quote
Agree with OP. Thanks to Boozor and the other regular forum posters for making the wizard forums such an educational place full of great information.

I do have to say tho, that after spending about 2 billion of my 3 billion budget trying my best to follow the teachings of Professor Boozor, it was pretty shocking to find out that I could have spent 20 million and built a much better set and used the remaining 2 Billion 980 million to buy buy gems on the GAH, cash out on the RMAH and buy a 5,000 sq. ft. 6 bedroom 5.5 bath mansion and a ferarri to park in the garage all thanks to Ziss. Way to let me down Boozor =(
Reply Quote
I wish there was a Boozer for every class. Or someone should make a website where you can browse/learn various popular builds in each class, enter the amount of gold you want to spend, and it tells you what and why you need it.
Reply Quote
Boozer such a nice guy:) Aim is a prick dont go to him.
Reply Quote
^ true story
Reply Quote
:p
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Aimless
Boozer such a nice guy:) Aim is a prick dont go to him.
Is this the same Aimless that gave me an INCREDIBLE deal on a 5cc Mempo? Are you sure you're actually a bastard-coated bastard with bastard filling, or do you have a creamy center? :p
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 3/19/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Every grizzly bear has a soft spot... felt bad. Wont allow my friends to run around with Andys on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]