Diablo® III

My Firend Dialo 3 have problem

My frien have problem with his account and he send to so many support and he didnt get any reply please help him this is his email

To whom may it concern,

This is my 3th attempt to get any help from Battle Net about my account problem that till now I didnt receive any respond yet.

I faced unusual problem that non of your suggestions didn't work for me. My account is 'xxxxx@xxxxx.COM' and it contained only Diablo III-EU key codes. suddenly i couldn't log in with my account even with Authenticator code from my mobile. then I sent u a ticket about this problem, but i didn't receive any respond from your site. Today I tried for creating a new account with same email as before to see what will happen, I shocked your web site let me to create same new account email as before but there were no Diablo key assigned to its. When I try to input my Diablo key to it, it says XXXXX this first digit i can send you last of number later

If u ask i can give u my purchased code even.

please please someone help me

thanks for help in advance.

Br,
Ali Moniri
Edited by Dankorii on 3/19/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
AragornInMe

1. Don't post account information in a public forum.

2. This is something that your friend will want to contact our Accounts department about.

He can contact them by opening a Support Ticket. To do so just follow this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]