Diablo® III

New Classes You Want To See!!!

So this is a thread designed for fun! Come up with some class ideas for the new expansion. Some people have some pretty cool and creative ideas so get to work!
Reply Quote
DR MUNDO - Burning Agony
Reply Quote
Irish Samurai

Maybe with some awesome Drunken abilities and if could be a Dex Melee or Str Melee either could work out of possibly even both.
Edited by PandaSageSvn#1738 on 3/20/2013 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
New Class: The Illusionist

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978878590

New Class: The Void Knight

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197742218
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Personally i'd like to see another Strength based class..
Like a Paladin?

Maybe make so they have a shield bash ability which does extra damage if you have a shield equipped...

Could be fun..
Reply Quote
Pocketdeamon Trainer

Capture monsters, torment them, mutate them and send them to death against their kin... What is wrong with me? T.T
Reply Quote
How about a Vitality based class? When I think of the Monk I think of what could have been. Large amounts of life. Skills spend life. Cool downs on skills will be lower to encourage quick, risky spending.

IDK. Just a thought. :)
Reply Quote
Irish Samurai

Maybe with some awesome Drunken abilities and if could be a Dex Melee or Str Melee either could work out of possibly even both.

This would be so awesome. His damage gets increased by Str, but he needs Dex to move and hit straight. Plus, he gets a huge dodge bonus, because you know, that's what being a drunken samurai is all about! :D
Reply Quote
A combination of DH but Melee, my own illustration here...

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/8002/dhmelee.jpg
Edited by rOnn#6164 on 3/20/2013 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've always wanted them to make a fallen angel class, a changling class, and a half-demon class.

So, I haven't fully thought out the fallen angel class and that's already Tyrael anyway, but there are the second and third ideas.

Changling class could mimic allies or enemies or certain memorized monsters or demon you have encountered. Sort of like the werewolf or bear druids of D2LoD but taking it further..focusing on the shifting or enhancement abilities rather than mixing them with elemental and nature spells as did the druid. The changling would change not only in ability but also in size, shape and appearance etc.

The half-demon class is similar to the demon hunter in feel but just more so. The half-demon is a spawn of a human and demon. So it possesses traits of both and would have an extra attribute or skill to the side called humanity that you could go up or down both in a permanent sense due to leveling up and also in a more in the moment temporary sense due to how battle goes or certain skills you use that require a certain amount of positive or negative humanity to work properly. I think it would be an interesting class. Also if you get enough positive or negative humanity, you could make your character fully human or fully demon and this would have positive and negative implications.. perhaps if you're not longer half-demon you'd lose access to certain skills but gain more attributes or power or something in return. And it might affect your character's appearance as well, gradually over time.
Edited by Philoi#1655 on 3/20/2013 2:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Eastern Automaton "(get it? a chinese bot)" -
primary Int, tanking class. because they can outlast everyone else.

The Elite (the AH flipper) -
primary Int, non-combat class with AH skills.(anticipated 100% must have)
Reply Quote
I want an evil class. Not like a human. A rogue demon with evil set of skills maybe. Tired of the endless battle primary evils cause, he joins the High Heavens to fight against them. It would be new and fun.
Edited by Cihan#1980 on 3/20/2013 3:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 03:37 AMPosted by Cihan
A rogue demon with evil set of skills maybe.

That could work.
Reply Quote
Why not zoidberg?
Reply Quote
A rogue demon with evil set of skills maybe.

That would be so badass.
Reply Quote
I want an evil class. Not like a human. A rogue demon with evil set of skills maybe. Tired of the endless battle primary evils cause, he joins the High Heavens to fight against them. It would be new and fun.

Sorry, bro. It got to be Nephalem.
Reply Quote
what about a ranged barb like character that has different weapon throw abilities and casting
Reply Quote
shapeshifter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]