Diablo® III

input limit been reached while tabbed out

full screen tabbed out in windows
come back an undisclosed time (lots of time has a passed don't worry about that)
input limit has been reached
umm how since I wasn't doing anything in diablo?
FIX THIS
Reply Quote
View profile
full screen tabbed out in windows
come back an undisclosed time (lots of time has a passed don't worry about that)
input limit has been reached
umm how since I wasn't doing anything in diablo?
FIX THIS

ya ive seen this bug happen too.

except in my case i will open the "public games" tab and then get up and go do something. then i come back and it shows the message.

i know from past discussions on the message that it is "suppose" to be a preventative measure against creating and leaving games quickly. so that you cant have like 2-3min games (you know how those bots are). seriously though some people would like to farm stuff legit and it doesnt take long. its meant to keep you in games an extended period of time.

if you go past the maximum number of games created (per hour?) then it is suppose to show the message and kick you from the server.

oddly enough it has been well documented in the past to be VERY bugged. the message can show it self if you stay on the "public games" or "auction house" screens too long. this has never been fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]