1. gee, ya think? Should have been posted a year ago. FYI I *do* do my administrative stuff when leaving a pub game full of unqualified leechers, tho. they've already wasted enough of my time, so i waste some of theirs. i'm sure they're 110% oblivious to it, tho.
2. barb world problems
3. i usually see one monk say "hey can you ...." and the other monk say ..... and do ...... nothing. some have clue, some have none.
4. tmi. no, j/k i do it.
5. yeah and better yet something to indicate that goblin has been activated, if applicable. i usually do something like "ggggggg" or w/e. btw "KW" = key warden.
6. i do. rarely acknowledge.
8. sure, and keep a swift pace, while you're at it.
9. used to be a problem, but now that u can play high MP in pubs and few if any players can just waltz through everything, not so much.
11. w/e. "i do what i want!"
12. there's no such thing. it goes: keep>>AH>>salvage
(some srs, some not? ymmv.....)
13. be sure to type '1' or '0' if u do or don't get a key, cuz i totally care.
14. don't be that guy who has to go for every revive even when there is somebody else reviving. if i am first to revive and someone else walks over and starts to revive within the first 1/4-second or so, i walk away. ain't nobody got time for redundant revives. (note this is referring to post-combat revives, not in-combat revives. in-combat, hey do what u gotta do.)
15. (soon to be moot but...) don't stand by me when you're ID'ing. i'm a pro ID'er and i do it by sound and yours mixing with mine throws off my timing. (not rly. like i said, i'm pro. but it is annoying ;P)
16. use voice chats. a lot. and listen to mine.
17. learn the etiquette of revival/respawn/waiting while dead. if u can respawn and banner back in faster than a teammate can revive you, DO IT!
18. be aware of DH tactics/limitations; my specific build, even! (other classes, you'll have to speak up for yourselves; sry i'm not familiar ... other than "yeah let the CM wiz pull"):
-- realize that it's tricky for bola shot to shoot down stairs/ramps/inclines because it doesn't pierce through the map like certain other skills do. try to keep the battle in position for them to not have to fight both this effect and the mobs.
-- and of course Steady Aim DH needs some breathing room to get in position to keep their bonus. and also realize that all it takes is one blazing ghoul or fallen harassing them, to ruin that bonus.
19. learn the "optimal" routes for common areas. e.g. tower of the damned 1 u go counterclockwise so u can see if there's elites on the stairs. tower of the damned 2 go the "high road" for the same reason.
20. drop all ur garbage by the stash or vendor, cuz .. yeah, don't. P.S. do u rly have to drop a white that u accidentally picked up, when u'r standing at the dang vendor already?
21. concentrate fire on the elite that's about to die; don't everyone pick their own target.
22. fgs don't click the azmodan soulstone thing unless you are the last one in the chamber, by yourself!!!!!!!!
23. advance the quest whenever possible. if you are the first one in town, click the exclamation mark dude. if you have nothing better to do, go to the armory to kill the little spawny things to advance the quest. etc.
24. in general, learn enough about the other classes to learn what buffs/curses are being cast. and take advantage of them. use the wiz globes, DH guardian sentry, etc.
25. press spacebar as fast as possible when quest rewards, plot exposition, etc. pops up, cuz nobody wants to hear that garbage.
(..... yeah, you'd think the whole game consists of act 3. =\)
enough for now...
Edited by STG#1110 on 3/20/2013 6:07 PM PDT