Diablo® III

Reaching 100k Unbuffed

Greetings fellow WD's. I've been playing for a while and got stuck, i would really like to know which upgrades to buy to bump up my DPS up to 100K in the cheapest possible way. I would really appreciate any advice from you, guys.
Reply Quote
Yours and my base stats are nearly identical with two exceptions leading to my 125k dps unbuffed: I have a lot more CD (a socketed weapon would be the quickest way for you to get there), and I use PtV. If mana consumption is keeping you from PtV, you may consider a spear or mace (or anything with lower attack speed). Just a suggestion, though.
Reply Quote
Gems upgrade till atleast star
Manajuma knife wit sock or rare wep with high dmg / sock / ls
Belt change to TWH
Amy change to cc / chd / main stats
Reply Quote
I would suggest upgrading the ring with only 70int and 4% crit to something better in both categories, up the crit damage too if you can afford it. I myself just hit 97k dps unbuffed without PtV. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]