Diablo® III

Lag kills this game

Ok, playing sc2 you can deal with some lag but in D3 all it takes is that lag spike or rubber banding to kill you. Is Blizzard going to fix this ever? Or are we stuck with online games from now on that we can't play without the frustration of high latency?

I am at that point where I could swing with Blizzard games either way as other companies have caught up and lag really kills the online experience for me. Sc2 is fun wow I gave up do to latency and looks like d3 might be the same soon.
Reply Quote
Blizzard have already proven they don't care about Oceania latency issues all the way back to the start of WoW. They also charge us 50% more for games.

For whatever reason they really hate us. Agreed with title!

This forum was created to remove the flood of angry Oceania posts in general forum. This forum was created to be ignored, and mentioning online only or high latency in any other forum will also be ignored.
Reply Quote
Got bad lag than got DC yesterday.
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 3/14/2013 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]