Diablo® III

Plz help, what is this worth? Dead Man's Legacy

Plz help, what is this worth? Dropped tonight when farming for gold, seems like it should go for at least 15,000,000 on GAH? or More? Less? What are your thoughts?

I never seem to have anything drop this good for me, and the most I have sold anything on the GAH is like 750K.

Thanks for the help in advance.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6tT12pBJzkfakFvb2lFdDhyUkE/edit?usp=sharing
Reply Quote
IAS is pretty low, so I would say 10 million or less. Doubtful you would sell it for 15, but you can try.
Reply Quote
LOL. that DML has no disc. Nah, don't think you'll get a lot there.
Reply Quote
start at 5mill and buyout at 9.500m
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 06:17 PMPosted by powrs

You will never find a DML with disc that has high dex rolls like that. Only thing that really hurts his in the low IAS.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone for the suggestions, at least I was close with 15 mil. I haven't put it on the AH yet, may let my buddy use it for a while.
Reply Quote

That alone doesn't give it value. I sold one without max disc the other day with 19 ASI, high dex, 10 CC, and 13 hungering arrow for 80m.
Reply Quote
i dunno... i find "trash" stats as unappealing XD
like the INT in that deadmans.
Reply Quote

LOL the most expensive DMLs DON'T have disc
Edited by Jeff#1940 on 3/18/2013 6:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
DML only has 1 random prop. It's either high dexterity/vitality (preferred), or max disc. Max disc is still better than most stats though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]