Diablo® III

Mobile confirmation required every auction

After the maintenance today, I suddenly find that every single auction I attempt to post on the RMAH requires SMS mobile confirmation (sending of code to my phone and I enter the code in the box to proceed with posting). It's no longer random, it's every single one. What's going on?

*Edit for clarity: I posted 8 things in a row so far and they all required it. After the 8th thing, now it keeps just failing after sending a code and not waiting for it to be entered or clicked.
Edited by Faith#1566 on 3/19/2013 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. It auto failed on the third item. I logged out and back in to see if I didn't need codes or could at least list again. So far I can list, but have to enter a security code for each item.
Reply Quote
Same problem, except I have a prepaid phone so I pay per text. It wasn't a problem when I had to do mobile confirmation like 1-2 a month but its not cool to have to do it every time I post. Plus I cancel and update prices occasionally so I don't get underbid. Hoping this is a bug and gets fixed.
Reply Quote
Same here.>.<
Reply Quote
same here. . now every acction need to sms mobile confirmation, i need to pay for each messag ><
please fix it.
Reply Quote
every maintenance instead of fixing the problem, they make it worst. tsk tsk tsk
Reply Quote
Yea, I'm in the US and it keeps asking for text codes. This is really annoying, and needs to go back to the way it was before, only asking for a verification if posted from a different computer/ip
Reply Quote
Same here... How does blizzard actually manage to break things like this in their maintenances? How do you even mess up the coding for this?
Reply Quote
Its fixed now thankfully.
Reply Quote
still have the same problem here...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]