Diablo® III

some new ideas that might be helpful

I been playing d3 for quite awhile now and i am starting to find paragon level a very tedious process if i have to keep grinding to same old levels over and over again, so it would be good if d3 would have this wave by wave arena, wouldn't it be great? and legendary gears, can we like have class specific ones? cause my DH look like a freaking barbarian with strong gears maybe char skins would be good too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sure Blizzard should just make bot friendly arenas, That's about what his idea amounts to. People want stuff they need to play the game. If you chose to only do act3 then so be it you will get bored. The rest is just request for useless fluff to justify wasting resources.
Reply Quote
View profile
As far as itemization goes Blizz will be fixing that in the near future. How near is unknown, I just hope that the next few patches start laying the ground work for fixing itemization. Where we have more than one right answer as far as gearing up our characters.

Also as far as class legendaries. They would have to add in more legendaries to truly have class specific legendaries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]