CLOSED! Answers are underway.
Part 1: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8198733409#1
The topic for this month is itemization.
To view our latest update on itemization in Diablo III, click here. We also encourage you to check out recent posts made designers Wyatt Cheng and Travis Day for more information.
[HOW IT WORKS]
- On the date and time specified in this post, we'll unlock the thread and you'll be able to submit your questions regarding itemization (as well as vote for questions you'd like to see answered).
- After 48 hours, we'll lock the thread. At this point, you will no longer be able to submit questions or vote.
- We'll then look for the posts with the most votes in participating regions and pass them on to the Diablo III development team.
- The following week, we'll provide you a list of answers delivered directly from the developers. Depending on how many questions the developers answer, we may break their responses into multiple parts (posted on different days).
- Only one question per post.
- Stay on topic. Questions that don't relate to the chosen topic (even if highly-rated) won't be sent to the developers.
- Discussion posts are not allowed. We ask that you only post questions in the Ask the Devs thread. If you would like to discuss related topics, please do so in another thread.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly-rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- "Dislike" votes don't count.
- Please don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new projects, expansions, or release dates. By the same token, we're also not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- All "Like" votes count. While you can't see the vote tally, we can. Even if a post is already highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
- Vote for as many questions as you like, keeping the above tips in mind.
For more information about Ask the Devs, click here.