Diablo® III

Can't log in after Patch 1.0.7a

After applying this patch my game is stuck in an endless loop where after login the game informs me that a new patch is available and I am kicked out to install the patch...

Please advise.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem.... endless loop
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
Same here :(

Running Windows 7 64bit if that information is any help =D
Edited by Yoda#1988 on 3/12/2013 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here. Also running Windows 7 64bit.
Reply Quote
Read through some posts, I'm thinking most people posting here are using the US client to play on other servers (Asia, EU, etc).

I think the problem is the US servers have updated to the new patch, but the other countries haven't yet.

There are some workarounds if you search the forums, but none seem to work for me.

The other option is to wait until the internationals also get patched....
Reply Quote
I try installing game.. works for me
Reply Quote
I have windows 7 32 bit and am having the same problem. loop and patch over and over
Reply Quote
same here y is bliz every time have to make things so complicated ~ aways have to edeit things our self
Reply Quote
same here y is bliz every time have to make things so complicated ~ aways have to edit our self to get the patch
Reply Quote
The theory about no updates on the Europe and Asia servers sounds plausible - I'm also playing on Europe servers only but have the US version of the game. Lets see if time will resolve the problem.
Reply Quote
Same problem on my Mac,
Reply Quote
Read through some posts, I'm thinking most people posting here are using the US client to play on other servers (Asia, EU, etc).

I think the problem is the US servers have updated to the new patch, but the other countries haven't yet.

There are some workarounds if you search the forums, but none seem to work for me.

The other option is to wait until the internationals also get patched....

Cheers arram, that seems to be the problem.

Solution: Uninstall the entire game and reinstall using the EU client 0_o... Alternatively wait for the EU update.
Edited by Yoda#1988 on 3/12/2013 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same endless loop, But I have EU version of Game, and Play on EU. Still this !@#$ty endless loop
Edited by Roennev#2398 on 3/12/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same :(
Reply Quote
Patch installed automatically but still says a new patch is available!! help
Reply Quote
patch 107a is fine on the North American server. On the European server it constantly tries to reapply the patch. I tried to update the the client and agent with no effect. It just aborts the game and goes back to the launcher and checks the patch.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Same problem

Blue post on status plz!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]