Diablo® III

UnID's on Auction House.

It's not gambling. You get what you pay for. A mempo of twilight is a mempo of twilight. Nothing more, nothing less.

And crafting could also be considered gambling.
Reply Quote
Am I the only one that doesnt trust any unIDed item?
People used to be able to tell what an item was without IDing what if a hack comes out or is already out. Anyone using something would make billions.

Personally I don't think unID'ed items should even be tradable. Bound to account until ID is done.
Reply Quote
It's not gambling. You get what you pay for. A mempo of twilight is a mempo of twilight. Nothing more, nothing less.

Some people taking Post#7 as it is. Is Highlander a CM around here or a qualified Lawyer at the subject of Gambling?
Reply Quote
@smoovemove

rephrase you sentence to something understandable.

lol ok MR. smart !@#...

unid items are against the law like you are saying because it is "gambling"

Why is there a trade forum on the official web site where you can trade any unid items that you want?... the threads aren't lock, the traders aren't warned... so they can sell freely wtv unid they want legally by the D3 forums.
Reply Quote
Am I the only one that doesnt trust any unIDed item?
People used to be able to tell what an item was without IDing what if a hack comes out or is already out. Anyone using something would make billions.

Personally I don't think unID'ed items should even be tradable. Bound to account until ID is done.

yes you are the only one and if there are more well they don't understand the mechanism of IDing...
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove aka Smart@$# wanna be

:facepalm: x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

do you see the ? at the end of the sentence? read it carefully.
Reply Quote

In D2 it was called gambling... lol tell me now that it's unforbidden
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove aka Smart@$# wanna be

:facepalm: x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

do you see the ? at the end of the sentence? read it carefully.

I just didn't quote the right paragraph, your name is similar to highlander

calm down bro, you seem like a child
Reply Quote

This aint D2, brah
Reply Quote

This aint D2, brah

It just means that it's not illegal BRAH, just try to follow the logic.

or continue typing useless comments.... -.-
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove

Admitting you made a mistake, then telling me that i sound like a kid and to calm down

:facepalm: X infinityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by huntersghost#6518 on 3/13/2013 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove

Admitting you made a mistake and telling me to calm down.

:facepalm: X infinityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

proving my point of you being a child...
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove

proves my point you have nothing else better to counter me but at least you admitted you are wrong.

k thx. bb.
Reply Quote
@Smoovemove

proves my point you have nothing else better to counter me but at least you admitted you are wrong.

k thx. bb.

At least you are not an idiot thinking unid items trading is illegal
Reply Quote
Just don't allow them to be sold on the RMAH, only GAH. Problem solved.

/thread
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 08:43 AMPosted by HighLander
And why they allow it in their own site? I hope you know there's a trading forum SC/HC on battle.net/d3

Why do people keep asking this same question? 'Why do they allow it on their own site?'. If you are still asking this question then you are not getting the logistics of why its 'allowed' on their 'site'. One more time. Blizzard or anybody else cannot control people exchanging gold for un id'd legs but at the same time(this is the important part) they can not, due to gambling laws, KNOWINGLY FACILITATE(that is to say create a tab on the auction house specifically for un id items) this type of trading. It is seen as a form of gambling. It's just how the laws are. Another thing people keep saying is, 'Well why do sites like d2jsp and others make it so people can trade un id if it is gambling?'. Pay attention now because here is the answer. THEY DON'T ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SELL UN ID. A forum in and of it self is in no way responsible for people meeting on there, talking about doing a trade for an un id because THE TRADE ITSELF IS NOT TAKING PLACE ON THE FORUM<------ important.

Can I finally stop explaining this simple concept now?

like fungun said

Just don't allow them to be sold on the RMAH, only GAH. Problem solved.

/thread

And they still put a trade forum... if they don't want to incite players to trade unid items or wtv items without using the auction house, why would they put a trade forum?
Reply Quote
Exactly. Real money does not have to exchange hands. Just gold.
Reply Quote
it could be fun.. i have always wandered that.. putting those stuff in another section like gems.. and tomes..
Reply Quote
unfortunately, people have already figured out how to see the item info without ID them, so, this will be a disaster.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]