Diablo® III

How much all resist need for Mp9?

i have this gear http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alucard-11137/hero/29882079
but keep dying in mp9. what gear should i changed?
Reply Quote
560 AR is definitely too low. Either try prismatic armor, or zuni's pox, or both.

I heard CM wiz rely less on dps, so you can probably sacrifice that a bit.

PS, your aps is sooooo close to 2.73.
Reply Quote
You need quite a bit of mitigation. Whether that be armor or AR is up to you. With my 600 AR and 4.6k armor I can do MP9 without issues and MP10 can do with 1-2 deaths a run, this is with crystal shell which you are running as well. If you want to switch to shards you need a lot more. You can easily sacrifice some dps for mitigation and actually improve your efficiency.
Edited by h4rdcore#1657 on 3/19/2013 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think 750 AR+4500 Armor is a good target value for MP10 so something like 700 AR + 4000 Armor for MP9. If you can get around that unbuffed you can use SNS, which is about twice the effective dps of your current build.

Also, you're 1% IAS from 2.73 APS breakpoint so I'd try to replace your Chanto OH with a 9% IAS one. That or drop to 54% and run at 2.5 APS, but I'd only consider doing that if you don't expect to run Ubers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]