Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan (GLASS IS CLASS)

Hey there ^^

YES YES this is the biggest DH clan on Diablo 3

Pretty simple, im making this thread to regroup the Dhs who wants to play the glasscanon build. (also make one of the first Dh clan lol)

Me and DieoxidE can help you with the gears (i even shop for u) and teach you how to do the stepping seen in our video

We often play and help other Dhs and will enjoy playing with u :)

Add me if you are interested and post here to keep the topic alive

FLIGHT#1109

All my videos of glasscanon

Duo (me and Die mp 10) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoQFu3JNrU8
Hard packs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItpAq02Ek-o
Normal packs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNr-ALlU4qc
Windforce (oldest): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ixT-QjOo8

Helping Thread : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7923723143#1
im not answering anymore cuz it was too crazy and took all my gaming time lol but you can find some useful information

You are a glasscanon, you respect the requirements below and youre not in the Glasscanon Build clan yet (GCB)? Here is what you are missing!

Requirements : LESS THAN 1050 vit // LESS THAN 400 ar // LESS THAN 4000 armor

Members : More than 80 awesome glasscanon DHS! There is always someone online and ready to hunt with you!

Events: Every day, we organize contests, different games, pvp tourney, challenges and more!

Win prizes : When you win a challenge or a contest you always get a reward!

Player of the week : We reward players who are participating to many of the events, who help and play with other members of the clan.

Chat : Open 24 hours on 24 on our website

Website : A complete website with the list of the clan members, a calendar for the events, activity feed to never miss anything, news and more!

Teamspeak : We got our own Teamspeak server with more than 8 different channels to play and talk with your GCB friends!

Ranking System : A complete independent ranking system just for the members

Admins: DiEoxidE and I are available most of the day for your questions. We play at night and always help members in need. Stepping class and shopping time is just an example of what we can do to help you so you can enjoy the clan even more !

What are you waiting for?? Post if you respect the requirements!

Glasscanon ALL THE WAY!
Edited by FLIGHT#1109 on 5/1/2013 8:24 PM PDT
This so glassclannon.
lol
FLIGHT, you and Die should definitely make a DH clan!! that would be awesome. Keep me posted because im interested!! Its time for everyone to know how a DH is really supposed to be played. lol
03/19/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Prometheus
make a DH clan!

then multibox FTW
03/19/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Prometheus
FLIGHT, you and Die should definitely make a DH clan!! that would be awesome. Keep me posted because im interested!! Its time for everyone to know how a DH is really supposed to be played. lol

Are you in? i think ill put the standard to like -1000 vit or -400AR to still get some recruits lol
What about you HMK?
Crew of DH's :]
03/19/2013 04:14 PMPosted by METATRON

Do i really count u in?? You always the guy arguing against both of us lol
sure =)
most evenings im trailing behind collecting left overs on mp8 with my HOTA barb friend in the lead. =/

this could be a nice change.
I need to confirm with Die but i think the standards will be around that
-less than 1100 vit
-less than 400 AR
-less than 4000 armor
03/19/2013 04:18 PMPosted by FLIGHT

Do i really count u in?? You always the guy arguing against both of us lol

i argue that DH need buffs thats all. i think everyone can safely agree to that lol. never said stutter stepping was bad in fact thats the way i played from launch and im pretty good at it myself haha :P

i played with Die the other day it was fun, best way to play the game to be honest but i am also lvling my barb and farming for essences but i do enjoy a nice break once in awhile from easy mode so i wouldnt mind playing some good ol skill based DH game play to break up the face roll boredom with my barb.
i do plan on going over 400 AR eventually though once i get those godly rolled trifecta gloves with rez all and amulet lol but that wont be for a while. :P
03/19/2013 04:30 PMPosted by METATRON
i do plan on going over 400 AR eventually though once i get those godly rolled trifecta gloves with rez all and amulet lol but that wont be for a while. :P

Than i count you in!!
Nice. I wish there was an actual way to make a clan. But the idea is certainly cool. We've teamed before, and anytime I'm on hit me up, we'll go shoot things.. in the face.
And I think I fit the criteria on everything, except I'm at borderline with AR... I'm right at 405 AR..
03/19/2013 04:38 PMPosted by DonnyCage
Nice. I wish there was an actual way to make a clan. But the idea is certainly cool. We've teamed before, and anytime I'm on hit me up, we'll go shoot things.. in the face

You were already in ;)
I only have 280 something res, but I don't think I would quite qualify here anyway. I still face tank. :-/
i'll lower my res ;)
Hopefully they add clan tags to D3 soon, like they did recently with StarCraft. Makes it quite convenient to chat in games.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]