Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan (GLASS IS CLASS)

Clan's bring me back to my days in TWL and CAL for CoD2 and CoD4. Good Times.
^
Can I be an honorary since I'm strafing into the middle of mobs? 616 vit (33,627 HP unbuffed) but my AR/resists are a tad high at 469/4428. SC of course ;)

A lil too much AR/armor just lower it and we will be happy to count you in.
Can I join? AR 280. Thanks!!!
04/29/2013 09:07 AMPosted by shingO
Can I join? AR 280. Thanks!!!

You unfortunately have way too much armor :( the requirements is 4000.
Cool.... Will lower it....thanks
Survivor run in 19 minutes! So many are close to ranking up, this is your shot! Who's gonna take the crown this week? :D
04/29/2013 06:01 AMPosted by FLIGHT
Can I be an honorary since I'm strafing into the middle of mobs? 616 vit (33,627 HP unbuffed) but my AR/resists are a tad high at 469/4428. SC of course ;)

A lil too much AR/armor just lower it and we will be happy to count you in.
I found a really nice pair of boots in the back of a CM wiz's closet and got it down to 467/4419 but I think you meant a bit more ;)
As i'm sure is pretty obvious, i'm definitively outside of being a glass cannon, but it's fun once in a while. I can kite and stutter step all day, I just hate losing DPS time and working so hard to stay alive sometimes. I definitely have respect for you guys that can do it all the time, but I think i'll stick with gearing for more survivability. Besides, if I really wanna be a glass cannon, I can just go pants off dance off and run a lower MP and take off most of my gear. Or run MP10 where everything kills me in spite of my "gear".
As i'm sure is pretty obvious, i'm definitively outside of being a glass cannon, but it's fun once in a while. I can kite and stutter step all day, I just hate losing DPS time and working so hard to stay alive sometimes. I definitely have respect for you guys that can do it all the time, but I think i'll stick with gearing for more survivability. Besides, if I really wanna be a glass cannon, I can just go pants off dance off and run a lower MP and take off most of my gear. Or run MP10 where everything kills me in spite of my "gear".

Lol i can tell you didnt play with us, but its np stick with the survivability ;)

04/29/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Rav1n
I found a really nice pair of boots in the back of a CM wiz's closet and got it down to 467/4419 but I think you meant a bit more ;)

No less, the maximum is 4000 armor/400 ar and 1050 vit. This is a glasscanon clan :)
ALLOW ME ACCESSSSSSSSSSSSS :) <3

please and thank you.
Can I be a bro?
ALLOW ME ACCESSSSSSSSSSSSS :) <3

please and thank you.

04/30/2013 02:32 AMPosted by Mikeezy
Can I be a bro?

You both sure can :) just register on the website ^^

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)
Just signed up! :)
04/29/2013 09:46 PMPosted by FLIGHT

Lol i can tell you didnt play with us, but its np stick with the survivability ;)

04/29/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Rav1n

No less, the maximum is 4000 armor/400 ar and 1050 vit. This is a glasscanon clan :)

I think you misunderstood me. I meant to REDUCE it more, not add more. Keep an eye out for inna pants an a nat cloak that would get me there, I need dex/vit to replace ar/armor. Not really looking to invest much in my sc dh but would love to push the limits of the strafe build. Imo trading 420 vit for 67ar and 419 armor is going to give me the same "glassiness" in the end.

On that note my sc dh is now not much more than a theory craft tester for hc. She has come down from 50k hp/590ar/5k armor so I can get an idea of how much defensive stats I can sack for higher mp in hc. So far I am pleased, she runs mp7 solo great.
hello to everyone, im wondering if i can join this clan, im new at lvl 60 DH so i will need some advice about upgrades and builds. Cheers to FLIGHT and DiEoxidE.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Abet28-1935/hero/29484599
Take 2... Got my armor down to 4048... Is that acceptable? Thanks....
May I join? Even with all my DPS gear on, I only hit 3300 armor, 300-ish AR, and 950-ish vit, with 190k DPS.
I met a DH on pub (i think mp7) and he had about 11k life. I asked him about it and he said he has a glass canon build. I was like cool - I get to see a GC with stutter skills play....not. He died several times in ONE keep area and I noticed that the monsters he was engaging weren't dying that fast so i looked at his profile...120k dps with archery. I message him - 120k dps with archery and 11k life?!? Actually you're not a glass canon...you're just...glass. =)

I stutter step but I think i do it somewhat inefficiently (i use w to move instead of left click). I do this with my manti and my calamity but i think i have to relearn the technique like the way you guys do it - seems a lot faster.
04/30/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Abet28
hello to everyone, im wondering if i can join this clan, im new at lvl 60 DH so i will need some advice about upgrades and builds. Cheers to FLIGHT and DiEoxidE.

05/01/2013 06:25 AMPosted by shingO
Take 2... Got my armor down to 4048... Is that acceptable? Thanks....

05/01/2013 09:51 AMPosted by TheBenihana
May I join? Even with all my DPS gear on, I only hit 3300 armor, 300-ish AR, and 950-ish vit, with 190k DPS.

05/01/2013 11:49 AMPosted by BrusKi
I stutter step but I think i do it somewhat inefficiently (i use w to move instead of left click). I do this with my manti and my calamity but i think i have to relearn the technique like the way you guys do it - seems a lot faster.

You all meet the requirements register here

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]