Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan (GLASS IS CLASS)

Started a DH after I saw your video, Flight. Mind if I add you to get some help on playing GC DH? Grimaldo#1986 is my battle.net ID.
03/19/2013 09:19 PMPosted by FLIGHT
LOL sounds fun, add me. I have a Calamity build (my Sever/Stormshield build is probably on my profile right now) that meets all of those with 350K DPS (SA on). I typically only use it for high MP runs where there is a CM Wiz. Should be less than 100 Vit (50K hp), 353 AR, ~3600 Armor

Says you have way too much armor and vit but also says ure using a sword? so idk if thats right or not lol

Yeah as I stated in my post, that was my Sever/Stormshield build. Since I switch back and forth with that build, use this link ->

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/scuall-1513/SirMissAlot/19642850

256K unbuffed (I mistakenly left my nades Nat Embrace on, DPS is lower with that one), 993 Vit, 341 AR, 3700 Armor
Edited by Scuall#1513 on 3/20/2013 5:40 AM PDT
I'd be interested in being tutored on stutter stepping.

I do it, but poorly... although I have been practicing lately.

Not sure if I am considered glass or not? I have 408 AR, 813Vit, and 3800 Armor
I've been waiting for something like this to start up! A group of players who really enjoy the game enough to commit to a steady team. I dont make the cut, which sucks because I dont have the low stat base nor am I godly :( ... im in the middle!

Edit: Im very close though :(
Edited by Crash#1774 on 3/20/2013 6:26 AM PDT
glass cannon ftw
03/20/2013 04:52 AMPosted by Grimaldo
Started a DH after I saw your video, Flight. Mind if I add you to get some help on playing GC DH? Grimaldo#1986 is my battle.net ID.

Sure add me!

03/20/2013 05:37 AMPosted by Scuall
256K unbuffed (I mistakenly left my nades Nat Embrace on, DPS is lower with that one), 993 Vit, 341 AR, 3700 Armor

If you keep ur vit/ar and armor like that ure in!

you can register here

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

read the home page and check the events in the calendar!

I'd be interested in being tutored on stutter stepping.

I do it, but poorly... although I have been practicing lately.

Not sure if I am considered glass or not? I have 408 AR, 813Vit, and 3800 Armor

Ure in too but ur AR is really borderline

you can register here

I've been waiting for something like this to start up! A group of players who really enjoy the game enough to commit to a steady team. I dont make the cut, which sucks because I dont have the low stat base nor am I godly :( ... im in the middle!

Edit: Im very close though :(

Since ure vit is really low ill count you in but check the news on the website there is a policy about ppl with closest stat

I would def. be willing to lower my stats..no problem
always good to have more DH on my list
Sent a join request on the site Flight.
Now teach me how to stutter :P
Tantric, you're online but away, if you're there join me in game for a moment
Flight, you should reach out to FuSRoDaH#1430. He's been thinking about starting a 200K+ DPS clan. One heck of a nuke weilder that's for sure.
As im waiting for my approval on the site, anyone feel free to add me in game, ill be on for a few hours..

Crash #1774
GCB clan members UPDATE

prometheus#11669
FLIGHT#1109
DiEoxidE#1987
METATRON#1945
DonnyCage#1757
Oscar #1292
koyoe #6367
Drittz#1151
BlackVenom#1754
sirpoopsalot#1385
Japok #6223
Mao #6908
scud #1617
tantricfuel#6546
RedCell #1728
hmk21#1716
Tropicalypso#1473
Crash#1774
Scuall#1513
Divinewind#2841 (EU)

FOR THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS IM STILL WAITING YOUR REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE

Drittz#1151
scud #1617
Tropicalypso#1473
Scuall#1513

there should be a dps limit as well.
ie: 200k dps regardless of being glass isn't a cannon :P

id like to say 400k dps... but that's up to everyone.

i don't enjoy carrying others at high mps
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 3/20/2013 2:51 PM PDT

not everyone has millions/billions of gold or hundreds of $$ to spend on gear, or are in the process of gearing up.

unless i'm mistaken the entire point of this clan is to build a group of like minded/geared people to play with as friends.

if you feel like playing with the less geared is "carrying", maybe you shouldn't be part of it?
edit: not to mention nobody is forcing you to play with the lesser geared in high mp's

or maybe i just don't understand the point of the group and it's more of an elite club *shrugs*
Edited by greatdivider#1237 on 3/20/2013 3:09 PM PDT
I run a balanced build, so I'm sure I could go quite a bit higher than my 210k if I wanted to drop my AR.
03/20/2013 03:08 PMPosted by greatdivider

ive understood it as...
...to play with good, invested and like minded players to push the limits of the DH class at high MP's

im not judging you, but c'mon... we both know you are nowhere close. you haven't even beaten inferno.

not everyone has millions/billions of gold or hundreds of $$ to spend on gear, or are in the process of gearing up.

unless i'm mistaken the entire point of this clan is to build a group of like minded/geared people to play with as friends.

if you feel like playing with the less geared is "carrying", maybe you shouldn't be part of it?
edit: not to mention nobody is forcing you to play with the lesser geared in high mp's

or maybe i just don't understand the point of the group and it's more of an elite club *shrugs*

Nope greatdivider is right we dont put a minimum dps. If you are a high mp player there is plenty of players able to join you. Die and I wont make any discrimination on lower mp players. The only rules are the glasscanon build and the standards posted.

hmk21 check the players list on the website and add the players you know you will enjoy playing with!
03/20/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Tropicalypso
I run a balanced build, so I'm sure I could go quite a bit higher than my 210k if I wanted to drop my AR.

You need to drop ur AR anyway :) DPS DPS DPS DPS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]