Diablo® III

Density Changes

So, in other words, all they will do with this patch is spawn more monsters in some places. Any indie developer would have changed the maps or added some dungeons by now. Blizzard is a very sad business now. Just look at dungeons we had in D2 vs. D3, it's a real joke. The new patch will bring nothing interesting, ACTIV will always suck because the quests suck there, and monsters are annoying to boot. Increasing the number of incinerators won't help.
Reply Quote
I have seen several post from players wondering if the monster density adjustments in patch 1.0.8 will alter map sizes or add monster abilities, so I just wanted to clarify on that. Currently, the only intended change is to rebalance monster population density in Acts I, II, and IV. For now, that does not include new monster abilities or increases to map size.

Why is the monster density only increased for mp1+?
Reply Quote
Hey Blue, why not fix the mace sound effects? Fix it man
Reply Quote

You could have just answered this 4 times in the "ask the devs"

+10000000

Then they would have answered 2 worthless, mind-numbing questions instead of just 1.

And they would have ignored the real problems in the game another 4 times, instead of just 6.
Reply Quote
yes indeed most are leathel,however the more monsters the faster you level.
personally i think these guys are doing a great job as in for the players considerations.i highly dought though it will be so intense we wont be able to do it,there are some pretty big gaps in act 4 that dont have any monsters.now new monsters would be cool .but yeah as many games that i have modded in the past map size usually has no relation to whats in the map codewise.or placement wise depends on how the maps are made.
Reply Quote
If your not happy with how the game is STOP playing,, find a new game, or MAKE your own. Seriously is all people do is qq because they arnt getting what they want? Its not your game, its blizzards game. they look at CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, not your whining because you arnt getting your way. So if you got something you would like to see implemented Do so in a constructive mannor instead of whining about it. that is all. Keep up the good work Blizzard.
Reply Quote
I wish they let ppl create maps like SC2 editor so we have custom games/custom chars/ladders/custom challenges ... custom section!!! Diablo 3, part 2, non expansion
Reply Quote
Time portal to go back to the exact same D2 game create with D3 3d map.

So players can walk through the story all over again.
Reply Quote
Why dont we just do something with wyrmshire? make it ilvl64 or something, with all elite monsters instead of the few elites that it currently has, make wyrmshire useful or something.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 05:37 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
Map changes need to be implemented sooner or later. Or at least some sort of randomization. Or new areas. 1.0.9 perhaps?

That's probably expansion material.

Really? Map randomization is expansion material?
Reply Quote
sin.... dude the problem here is not about us !@#$%ing about the poor design/made game, a lot of us are old enough that we played d1,d2 and the masterpiece lod, we pay for a good game, they show us a game mmm lets say just a bit "different" in the traillers but ended being a lot different, they continuesly insult us with phrases like "players don't know what's fun" and keep going...
they don't listen us at all, we are just cow that they can milky,they don't wanna change anything despite being bad, the history is poor, the skills are poor,the bosses fights are a bad joke...
we want a good game, that we can actually have fun playing it.
Edited by Baadaq#1249 on 3/24/2013 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Grimiku
Currently, the only intended change is to rebalance monster population density in Acts I, II, and IV. For now, that does not include new monster abilities or increases to map size.

See? Feedback is being read!....just...not quite in the time frame...
Reply Quote
Acts 1 and 2 need to have lower density than act 3. And act 4 should have highest.

Not a ten times difference like it is now, but the density should consider that killing slow zombies and skeletons is a lot easier than phase-beasts and tremors.

If all acts have the same density, everyone will just start running act1 so that won't really solve anything imo.
Reply Quote
can we get this implemented :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Each player start off with pvp points

EX. 500

each time you die -50 point when you reach 0 points you have to use gold to buy more points,
EX. 50mil gold for 500points (cannot go pass 500pvp points from buying)

if in a party and the party pk someone, the pvp points reward will be split among the party members Ex. 5 person party each get 10 points

rewards from pvp point individual
at 1000 points lvl 1 cape
5000 points lvl 2 cape
and etc......

Pvp location = new big map that can fit up to as many people online for each server
E.x us, eu, etc....

Before entering pvp location the user has to choose what side to fight for.
E.x Demon, Angels

Map will consist of 2 bases (safe zone) protected by high level unbeatable towers or monsters

also random boss spawn at time with decent drop rate due to the chance of getting pked while fighting boss, pked player will drop everything they have in their back pack (not equip items)

if this is implemented possibly opening a new server to balance thing out from gah and mah due to the past botters who inflated the market

also would bring some competition among one another

also pvp points laddder could be implemented

and when a person is pked it shows on general chat who pked him to everybody
Reply Quote
I want to go into a HUGE area of HELL and fight all the bosses in sequence for a truly UNIQUE item drop... you put rainbows and unicorns in the game but no where to go and kick the shat out of all the bosses kind of like an uber tristram but in HELL... Drops could be any of a number of very rare LEGENDARY (better than the rares) items specific to the extreme difficulty of this 'hell' area...

Please make it happen
Reply Quote
With the randomness of this game it would be refreshing if they just made every level a straight hallway. Yes, no turns, doors, stairs or anything else. Just a straight hallway with maybe a floor that randomly generates a different color.
Reply Quote
Regarding density changes... when playing in Monster Power modes, I've noticed an increase of champions and elite monsters. I don't mind this, but it does become problematic when you end up having 2-3 champion/elite groups right next to each other and thereby grouping up against you all at once. XD
I would hope that this is also addressed in the density changes patch.

I love when I see that I've pulled two elite packs at once... more loot, more challenge... even more fun if you get two groups and a key warden.
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 07:20 AMPosted by pixelrage
I love when I see that I've pulled two elite packs at once... more loot, more challenge... even more fun if you get two groups and a key warden.

The truth is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Sin
If your not happy with how the game is STOP playing,, find a new game, or MAKE your own. Seriously is all people do is qq because they arnt getting what they want? Its not your game, its blizzards game. they look at CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, not your whining because you arnt getting your way. So if you got something you would like to see implemented Do so in a constructive mannor instead of whining about it. that is all. Keep up the good work Blizzard.

Did they start doing the $5 Fanboi thing again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]