Diablo® III

Power leveling for free..(offline - 1-3-2014)

Thanks- will do for sure! won't playing until a little bit later myself tho!
Reply Quote
Game starting in about 30 minutes for power leveling 15-30 level characters, any class. DTMAce#1687 in game. I'm logged in now, so if you need help before game, let me know.
Reply Quote
Just finished with a small run. We did a total of 8 levels in about 45 min before they had to go. So I'm open if anyone else wants in for some power leveling. Just let me know! :D
Reply Quote
Well, I have helped level 5 people tonight. Between all the players, 60 levels or more in less than 4 hours. Runs went well, had to make a few adjustments. LOL

Usually I do one or two here and there for my in game friends, doing larger groups of people I don't know well yet is a bit more interesting, but I had a lot of fun. Some were generous beyond measure. I have made some new friends and I think everyone had fun overall.

I don't think anyone found a leg tonight, but that's ok. I will give up any I find though to those running with me. If its a group, may give it to who ever leveled last, or something. LOL

Those of you just joining the thread, I will be on again for Thursday evening, sometime after 9PM till around midnight, maybe 1. This is Eastern time US.

Please post here, or find me in game. We will see what we can set up for you. I am limited to 2-3 at a time, and may have lower level or higher level groups, but we can get you in someplace.

Anyone else, who just has questions, comments, whatever, feel free! Thanks!
Reply Quote
I was with DTMAce last night and he got my WD 6 levels in under an hour. It was fun and would have been better with a full group.
Reply Quote
Why thanks Warg!

Just so the rest of you know, I will be on in the game in a couple hours, if anyone wants to do some leveling. I have had 3 or 4 friend requests that saw my thread here and I was away from the system when they had messaged. I am back now, but still working on a few things. But I will be available to play soon.

Thanks for everyone's continued interest! See you in the trenches!
Reply Quote
Getting ready to do a game for 15-30 level characters! Find me in game, if you want some leveling help! 2 hour run planned! :D
Reply Quote
Well, I had another busy night, did a little 15-30 leveling and a lot of 30-50 leveling. Had 4 or 5 players tonight. Those that have been looking for help, just check in with me during the weekend. I will be on a bit, but weekends are more family time than gaming time. Will post if I'm able to be on for an hour or more. Thanks to those that showed up and thanks for those that were generous!

:D
Reply Quote
Just so everyone knows, I will be randomly on during the weekend, but my leveling time is limited. Family comes first! But, don't despair. You can find me more often Sun through Thurs evenings, and for a longer time.

If I get on for a long enough consecutive time, I will let you know here! Thanks for being patient and considering me for help! :D
Reply Quote
I have sent you a friend request in game.

This is great thing to do, any advice about the game you can give would be greatly appreciated and i hope to run with you soon. :D
Reply Quote
I have sent you a friend request in game.

This is great thing to do, any advice about the game you can give would be greatly appreciated and i hope to run with you soon. :D

Yep, thanks for stopping in! Glad we were able to bump you up 6 levels. Definitely need to upgrade your armor and resistances though.

I will be back on tomorrow night everyone, and will have more time to help level. I think I have had 10-12 new friend requests in the past 3 days, which is awesome. I have approved them all, but as I said before, my time can be limited. But I will do my best to help those of you I can!

GGs, and see you in there!
Reply Quote
Finally, I will be on tonight! Be sure to look for me after 9:30PM Eastern! :D

So those of you wanting to level, check back in. I will have a schedule of sorts. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Ok, have leveled 2 people tonight, clear to 60. One was a level 34 wiz when we started. Pretty awesome.

We had a lot of fun, I think we had taken about 3 hours total to do that.

Leveled both my DH and my Wiz tonight too, and we found a couple of legendaries. So don't be afraid to check in with me Tuesday night! I will be around, if some of you want some leveling done.

Thanks and good games!
Reply Quote
are you on now?
Reply Quote
03/25/2013 11:23 PMPosted by MeRkD
are you on now?

I will be on for the next couple hours or so. Runs will start in about 30 min from this post. Thanks!

Once I have a few lined up, we will start our run shortly after 9:30 Eastern. You can post here, or find me in game. I have a few things to wrap up and I will be there.
Reply Quote
Leveling starts in 5 min. Get your requests in if you want in on the run. Low level characters this run, 1-25th level! DTMAce#1687
Reply Quote
would you be willing to power level my monk once I get my HF ring?
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 08:26 PMPosted by iMoofan
would you be willing to power level my monk once I get my HF ring?

Sure, whatever you like. Just look for me Wednesday night. I am signing out now. Had a great couple of runs tonight. Between all the players we found 10 legendaries, I gave away all 3 of the ones I had.

Brought one player to 60/inferno and even managed to level myself! lol

All in all, great games, meeting some really cool players, so let the fun continue!
Reply Quote
I unfortunately won't be able to get on until friday night at the earliest as I won't be at my house, but any time after then you could help would be great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]