Diablo® III

Power leveling for free..(offline - 1-3-2014)

Tonight (Wednesday) I will be on for the next 2 HOURS only! So hit me up, if you want some free leveling! Thanks! Starting now!
Reply Quote
Ok, another successful run tonight. Leveled 3 different players, 2 50-60 levels and 1 from 25 to 40 in an hour.

Tune in tomorrow evening, will do another run for those that missed out. It was a busy night. One leg reported found (me) during the game. No one wanted it, so it will be up for grabs tomorrow night.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I will be looking for you tomorrow night!
Reply Quote
I am back. Will be available at 10PM Eastern. Had a busy day today with work, so I have a late start. But I'll be around for a couple hours. After tonight, I doubt I will be on enough to do any power leveling for the next few days during the holidays.

See you in there!
Reply Quote
Online as of this posting. Free leveling is available, level ranges desired are first come first served. Each session is to last approx 30-45 min.

Speed is of the essence. Be sure to have a socket helm with a ruby installed, and any experience gear you may already have. Also be sure to have a decent armor rating, I find those that don't bother with updating their armor total tend to become dead a lot, despite my efforts to keep them alive. Just an idea.

I will be online to help for approx the next 2-3 hours. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Had a great run tonight, leveled 4 different players, one over 30 levels, combined over double that! We found between the group around 4-6 Legendaries, I found 2 myself and gave them away! It was a lot of fun!

Next run night will be Tuesday night (later today). Sometime after 9 PM Eastern US. Thanks and look for me next time!

PS:

Zoogie, whoever you are, I was unable to add you in, because it says your friends list is full. Just FYI.

IF you have requested assistance and I missed you or whatever, leave a message here so I know! I have a lot of people on my friends list! lol
Edited by DTMAce#1687 on 4/1/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would be down for coming along sometime, still have a WD and Barb to level.
Reply Quote
I'm currently available for leveling right now. First come first served. Will be online for a couple of hours!

Message me in game or post here. Thanks! DTMAce#1687
Reply Quote
Sent you a request!!
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Sharp1972
Sent you a request!!

Great! May have missed it, as I didn't see a sharp, but that's ok! I will be back online after 9PM Wednesday, the 3rd! Thanks for those that came, another great run tonight! And thanks for the tip from one of you, it was MUCH appreciated!! :D
Reply Quote
I am available once again and online for the rest of the evening (8PM Eastern). Feel free to message me in game. Right now party is open.
Reply Quote
Offline till tomorrow night (4-17)
Reply Quote
if the offer still stands i need help with a level 6 monk to level it up.. xWaffles#1384
Reply Quote
Sure, find me tomorrow evening, I usually get on to play after 9pm Eastern. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Doing some group runs for the next couple hours starting now! Look me up.

#DTMAce-1687
Reply Quote
Ok, I'm beat. Leveled several players tonight, my apologies to those I couldn't squeeze in this round. There's always next time! Thanks!
Reply Quote
I am UP! Anyone wanting to get in some power leveling, feel free to visit me this evening, starting from this post!

DTMAce#1687
Reply Quote
added u :)
Reply Quote
06/23/2013 05:45 PMPosted by Hilfiger
added u :)

Yep! I had a group of 3 players that we leveled into Hell. And 2 others that we worked up to about level 15 in normal.

Found and gave away 2 legendaries during the runs, and threw out some other items I didn't need. Yes, sometimes people get some stuff in my leveling runs, but its not a guarantee! LOL You just have to sometimes catch the game at the right time.

If I get legendary/set items during a run and have more than 1 player with me, I give it to whomever levels after finding it! lol

And as always, the leveling is free but donations/gear/tips are welcome. But they are not required.

Thanks for joining me tonight everyone!

Edited to correct the players to 3, since technically I was the 4th. LOL Doh!
Edited by DTMAce#1687 on 6/24/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
added this awesome dude
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]