Diablo® III

Error 0

After tuesday's patch I was finally able to trade on the Auction House (gold) but after two days I am back to no trade capability. I get Error 0 when I try to sell an item. Come on Bilzzard, you had over a week to get this fixed for good. Please reply if you're in the same boat as I am.
Reply Quote
same here and for many people who cant make auctions for days/weeks. Game is surely better when u cant trade for so long time. If this is not to be fixed any time soon, i guess it's a game over then.
Reply Quote
I'm now experiencing this problem as well.

Everything was working fine for me last night, but now I cannot use the GAH at all.

When I attempt to buy I get "Error 31048" and when I attempt to sell I get "Error 0."

I've read the most recent news regarding this issue, and I understand they're working on it, but it's rather frustrating. I don't want to vendor all these items, but I'm at the point now that I either do that to keep space open so I can continue playing/looting, or I just quit playing until this is fixed.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. I have an item under the auctions tab that I bid on but didn't win still showing up. It won't go away. its been expired for a week. I think something else that seemed to happen when this started was I was over my 50 limit in my completed auctions. after taking a few things out, I still couldn't trade or sell.... frustrating. I've been in this boat for about a week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]