Diablo® III

because there are 5 classes...

we should be able to at least have parties of 5 instead of 4

that would at least be a good thing....
Reply Quote
idc if it doesnt go past 5 but 5 shuld be minimum because of 5 classes...

expansion doesnt matter because its not going to come out anytime soon so the new classes that are going to be made does not count
Reply Quote
5 would be good. If we have 1 of each class, we could combine our powers & become a super-nephalim.
Reply Quote
because Blizzard doesnt consider Wizard as a class.
Reply Quote
Seriously, the sreen is already an incredible mess if you have wizards and WDs in the party.

Can't even see my monk or whats going on most of the time.

While i'd love the idea of having all classes on board when playing, adding more players would just make this much worse.
Reply Quote
*Give player 5 man parties*

*Expension get realeased *

QQ 6 class, we need 6 man parties AT LEAST!
Edited by KingGloborx#1386 on 3/13/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No one is crying about the PS3/4 version in here?

fwiw, sometimes I can barely see what's going on with 4 characters skills going off (missing a desecrator pool, arcane beam etc.).
Reply Quote
Consoles bros. 4 player split screen. Mario Cart. Ya Dig? 5 players Whahahahahaa.

I think it would be sweet to have multiplayer games hold 8 players.
Reply Quote
I was initially dubious about the small party size but they seem to have filled the space well enough.

The main drawback I encounter with regard to party size in D3 has more to do with the join gating in public games. Three players is not quite enough for my taste, the game seems empty, and oftentimes if one player drops game half way or two thirds of the way through a run, a new 4th won't join.
Reply Quote
Consoles bros. 4 player split screen. Mario Cart. Ya Dig? 5 players Whahahahahaa.

I think it would be sweet to have multiplayer games hold 8 players.

D3 console won't have split-screen. They zoom it out, to allow all 4 on same screen.
Reply Quote
Please explain the logic behind "there are 5 classes, party cap should be 5"... please. Please explain this with something other than 5 = 5.

No one is crying about the PS3/4 version in here?

fwiw, sometimes I can barely see what's going on with 4 characters skills going off (missing a desecrator pool, arcane beam etc.).

I'm ONE Wizard and I can barely see what's going on... let alone click with precision (hit box issue too).
Edited by SmokeyBuddha#1925 on 3/13/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
back in days I could play with 1 friend then with 3 friends on my console (on one screen)
in d3, over the internet, we are back to four players (on four screens) ... so pc = console ? strange ...
Reply Quote
Server-load??
Reply Quote
back in days I could play with 1 friend then with 3 friends on my console (on one screen)
in d3, over the internet, we are back to four players (on four screens) ... so pc = console ? strange ...

You can jump off a bridge too, but does that mean you should do it?
Reply Quote

You can jump off a bridge too, but does that mean you should do it?

where is the logic or the connection so random lol
Reply Quote
yes 5 players be great !
Reply Quote
Maybe it'll happen once they add the ability to increase the mob density?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]