Diablo® III

Hellfire ring and portals

For some reason I can't seem to find the page that explains all of this but can you please clarify that if I use the infernal machine to open the portals:
1. Can I open 3 at once to ensure I get portals to each of the 3 different realms.
2. How long to they stay open? If I quit/disconnect will they be there when I get back
3. Are the monster parts/organs guaranteed at mp10? It was hard enough just to get the keys, now I have to worry about the organ drops now?
Reply Quote

1. Open portals 1 by one. Kill the boss, open the next portal, repeat. You won't get 2 of the same portal in the same game. You also can't open more than 3 portals in one game.
2. They stay open until you leave the game. Once the bosses are dead the portal will still be open. Not sure about disconnects, I assume if you're doing it solo your game is gone, if you have a group then rejoin the group.
3. No. Good luck, may the RNG gods be forever in your favor
Reply Quote
Thanks Sylak, this is exactly that page I was looking for.

Thank you hazekiller. It's good to hear about #1 but #2 has me worried. I still have too many disconnects. At this rate I'll be paragon 100 at the same time getting the hellfire ring.
Reply Quote

1. Open portals 1 by one. Kill the boss, open the next portal, repeat. You won't get 2 of the same portal in the same game. You also can't open more than 3 portals in one game.
2. They stay open until you leave the game. Once the bosses are dead the portal will still be open. Not sure about disconnects, I assume if you're doing it solo your game is gone, if you have a group then rejoin the group.
3. No. Good luck, may the RNG gods be forever in your favor

Number 3 isn't right. Organs ARE guaranteed at MP10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]