Diablo® III

Account Locked Every Time while logging in

93 Blood Elf Paladin
Every time when I try to log on diablo 3 my account gets locked and blizzard ask for a PW reset. And it doesn't matter how many time I reset my password the next time I try to log in diablo 3 it will lock my account again and ask for another PW reset.

WOW and SC2 works fine its just diablo 3 itself being diabolic for some unknown reason.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Do you have an Authenticator? I ask only because it tends to make this sort of thing stop. That said, you are right that D3 has a valid issue with the login reset loop. It does not seem to learn the way that the other games do.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Security is cool, but that looks like crappy implementation :/
Reply Quote
Hey man i`m getting the same thing its so unfair : / have you got yours working yet ?
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
After you reset your password don't log into Blizzard, just close the webpage and try logging into Diablo 3 again, it worked for me. It worked up until I logged into the Blizzard site then I had to reset my password again. Pretty messed up
Edited by Adomantis#6863 on 4/16/2013 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]