Diablo® III

Need Advice: 1 Billion Budget for an SNS Wiz

Hey so I was thinking about building an sns wizard for a billion gold. The stats I would like to hit are 2.73 aps, 180k unbuffed dps, 4k armor, 700 ar, and with at least 900 loh. Is this even feasible on only a 1 billion budget? I could use some help/advice on this. Thanks.
Reply Quote
It was definitely possible last week when most of the set i was selling for about 700m without wand was still around =)

I still have alot of pieces left.

Let me know =)
Reply Quote
lance it can easily be done -- before i upgraded my gloves/bracers/source my gear set was 1.1bil total and i had 41k hp, 200k unbuffed dmg, 785 all res, 4950 armor, 2.73 aps, and 875 loh

if you look at my gear, most of where i get my stats are the cheapest in their respective slots

whatever you do, stick to using a solid stormcrow for now (i could not emphasize this enough).. A mempo may be flashy, but for your budget it isnt feasible to make up the apoc and loh elsewhere

just know that it may take time, and the biggest part of making your budget work is to get items by winning auctions (watching items and last second bidding).. it will literally save you hundreds of millions
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 3/19/2013 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm okay thanks. I was thinking the following item setup but if anyone has any suggestions/modifications, let me know:

Chant Will OS
Chant Force with int/vit (I don't think I could afford apoc on this budget?)
Blackthorne's Jousting with high vit
Tal's Chest (hopefully with all res)
Rare Trifecta Glove
Lacunis (not sure what I should prioritize for the bonus affixes)
Vile Wards
Witching Hour
Nats Boots
Nats ring with as and base cc (could i afford this?)
Other ring (I don't know what's best in this slot)
Amulet (Again, I'm not sure)
Storm Crow

This is my rough idea of what I want to buy but I'm not sure what stats to prioritize for each item or if there are better combinations. I would appreciate any input on this.
Reply Quote
I added you last night but no response.

I would not recommend going OS wand for 1 billion budget.

And since you don't need to go OS wand, you can go Zuni chest instead of rasha to boost eHP and mitigation for cheaper since you don't need the attack speed.

Anyway, I can build or give you more details in game if your interested jsut add me.
Reply Quote
I added you last night but no response.

I would not recommend going OS wand for 1 billion budget.

And since you don't need to go OS wand, you can go Zuni chest instead of rasha to boost eHP and mitigation for cheaper since you don't need the attack speed.

Anyway, I can build or give you more details in game if your interested jsut add me.

Added you Boozor. Sorry about that, I was busy last night but I'll be on later tonight. Maybe we can discuss in game then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]