Diablo® III

Brimstone fluctuations

Any reason why Brimstones are flucuating so much? For the last 2-3 weeks you could buy 105,000 Brimstones for 11k each. Now its at 23k?

I'm assuming its just that many arent listed as they are hardly used or someones got insider knowledge that they will become useful. Or then again someone could just be buying out masses to mess with the market.

I have my own Brimstone addiction and watch the market alot, normally buying small amounts to sieve out the lower priced ones to add to my dragons hoard.
Reply Quote
The last time I check was 5 hours ago. It was still 11K then.

Maybe some big buyer speculation?
Reply Quote
People are jacking up the price. Someone with billions of gold buys billions worth and flips them all and everyone starts buying and relisting thus creating a short term run on brimstones.
Reply Quote
I have billions in Brimstones, it started as a get rich scheme and failed drastically. Now I'm just addicted to the shiny things. Least I can say I'm #1 at something in Diablo 3 lol.

I'll be interested to see the prices tomorrow night, they are sitting on 14.5k atm.
Reply Quote
I have billions in Brimstones, it started as a get rich scheme and failed drastically. Now I'm just addicted to the shiny things. Least I can say I'm #1 at something in Diablo 3 lol.

I'll be interested to see the prices tomorrow night, they are sitting on 14.5k atm.

How can you be sure you have the most brimstones
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Starico
How can you be sure you have the most brimstones

I'm sure~
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 3/19/2013 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
How can you possibly have 675,000? That would be 1350 stacks of 500 a piece. Your entire stash and all of your mules would have to be 100% filled with brimstones, then you'd need a second account to hold the rest. Pics or lies.
Reply Quote
^ it is possible. Just buy in stacks of like 50K and never take them out of the AH stash.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Aphraell
Least I can say I'm #1 at something in Diablo 3 lol.
You're not.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Greymateria
People are jacking up the price. Someone with billions of gold buys billions worth and flips them all and everyone starts buying and relisting thus creating a short term run on brimstones.

Please... that's the surest way to lose billions.

If you have enough smarts to make billions, than you only take "educated" risks.
Reply Quote
I remember right before 1.07 came out some guy was bragging about buying tons of brimstones for around 18k and was positive the price would go up after patch and he would make a fortune. This guy was so full of himself calling everyone else dumb and saying he was so good at economics he could prove the price was going to go up etc. Wish I could remember who it was and call him out but makes me laugh to think about now since they have stayed relatively close to 10k since patch came out.
Reply Quote
03/19/2013 06:15 PMPosted by Aphraell
For the last 2-3 weeks you could buy 105,000 Brimstones for 11k each.

Aph I love you man, that is all.
Reply Quote
Hey Jay!

Maybe I've bought out the surplus lol... .there up to 16k each now. WTF~
Reply Quote
could be because blues have stated that next patch legendaries are not going to drop as often? That is the most obvious cause I can think of
Reply Quote
Up to 18k....

Someones having a great play with them......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]