Diablo® III

RMAH????

Does AUStralia have a different RMAH to America and if so y does it suck so much lol??
Reply Quote
????
Reply Quote
Australia and the US share the same RMAH if you are using the US servers.

And what's wrong with it? It seems perfectly fine to me. I've been able to sell gold in the past week, so I have no idea as to what you're talking about.
Edited by dalla#6684 on 3/19/2013 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There must be something wrong with mine then!! i cant find any top end items. even ones that my friends say they have put up. i cant find anything good on it!!!
Reply Quote
Taking out external gold farm sites, u can sell items for higher value on GAH.

GAH is capped at 2 billion.
RMAH is capped at $250.

1mill = $0.25. So even if u sold something for a max of $250, thats only equivalent to 1 billion.

Again, I'm talking strictly within the game - taking out external sites.

SIDE NOTE - I have a few pieces of CM gear you might be interested in. Add me and I'l show u my wares.
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 3/19/2013 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah i know man but i actually cant find anything decent on there.. i looked up chans with soc there was only 3 crappy 950 dps ones.... im a bit confused because my friend has like 4 over 1100 up i couldnt see them
Reply Quote
As stated above, most godly items get sold through 3rd party sites as you can get more for them. Gold through 3rd party sites is like $0.06/mill. Its crazy
Reply Quote
go to:
Game menu > options > account. There select the Real money auction house currency: U.S Dollars. (you're probably set to Australian Dollars)

I'd advise against going to 3rd party sites to buy gold, as you might get your account banned and lose all of your investment in the game.
Reply Quote
Ahh k thanks bro.. yeah i been buying perfect emmys getting more gold from them than buying gold lol!! But i wanted to buy some godly items all i could find was junk
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Aus and US RMAH's are indeed different and as such you have US dollars or AUD to add to your account when you 'top up'.

Check out my guide here if you run into any issues: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5837135289
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]