Diablo® III

Strange Graphical Issues

I am so confused by this game.... For some reason I drop frames all the time for no reason at all... Even if I am just running around I drop frames..... The best way to describe it is a stutter....It doesn't last the entire time I play but it comes and goes and it is very annoying.

There is no reason for this at all.... I have an i7 3770k 4.4 an Asus GTX 680 16 gigs of vengeance ram.... there is no reason for me to ever drop frames especially in this game so what is the issue?

Can anyone give me any constructive suggestions as to what can fix this?

On a side note I have tried tweaking the Nvidia settings as well as defragged my hdd etc... I should also note that my internet is not the issue. I get 100ms and my internet is 75meg up. I do not lag in any other game.

Is there anything else I can try?
Reply Quote
Sorry for the second post but I tried turning off Vsync.... Seems to be a bit better... I still get it the odd time but it's better.... I also turned up the FPS to 200 and it idles at about 190 on high.....
Reply Quote
Wow still no response to this???? I am still getting major frame rate issues... I have the latest Nvidia drivers and a GTX 680.... I also have an i7 3770k and 16 gigs of corsair vengeance ram.... Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Have you tried reading the other threads?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]