Diablo® III

Hardcore Ironman.

How r u going Zara. IronEgg, lol. Why are these monks so popular I wonder.
Reply Quote
VALE:

In remembrance of IronWoman who was taken from us at the young age of 22. She leaves behind IronWomanTwo, who is intent on avenging this untimely death at the hands of Belial.

Rest in Pieces IronWoman.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Are we allowed followers?
Reply Quote
VALE:

In remembrance of IronWoman who was taken from us at the young age of 22. She leaves behind IronWomanTwo, who is intent on avenging this untimely death at the hands of Belial.

Rest in Pieces IronWoman.

HAHAHA! durring Belial I was like..."WTH is sep doing....I don't want to carry the stinking WD..." then I saw you were dead, and for a split second I laughed...but then I had the realization it was HC and not that funny. But at least you had a back up aye.

03/17/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Coldrice
Are we allowed followers?

Yes. You are. I would suggest the Templar he can heal and has desent regen/sec.
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
HAHAHA! durring Belial I was like..."WTH is sep doing....I don't want to carry the stinking WD..." then I saw you were dead, and for a split second I laughed...but then I had the realization it was HC and not that funny. But at least you had a back up aye.

What's this about a "stinking WD". Poor Ironwoman was laying on the ground dead and I was still pushing buttons madly, trying to fight lol. Still mad about that nice ring you gave me being gone now.

Never mind. IronWomanTwo has avenged her predecessor and is now in act 3. Yep, another "stinking WD".
Reply Quote
Just a bit bitter to WD's for the OP'nes of PVP against my DH is all, no hard feelings aye. I like the stinking WD either way. And she is welcome to come and HC with my DH anytime....
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
Just a bit bitter to WD's for the OP'nes of PVP against my DH is all, no hard feelings aye. I like the stinking WD either way. And she is welcome to come and HC with my DH anytime....

Hmm, well a bit hard now your DH has bitten the dust. Sorry to see him go, but ill help you level your new one tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Yeah. It is hard. I got a giant lagg (1700+) spike when I was fighting a desecrate mob, plus it was act 3 on the bridge and we all know thats one of the most populated areas in the game...But I should have been with you and Cal....I was just trying to get to Siege Breaker, and well the rest is history. I don't know if I can run another act 1-3 HC toon right now, but we will see how I feel later in the avo aye? After work I might find it appealing to roll another DH. We will see though.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 3/18/2013 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ahh I see what HC Ironman is all about now too, the face book posts make sense!

Sure keen to give this a crack. My RL schedule is pretty garbage (i.e. out tonight and again tomorrow night and typically a max of two / three hours per night) but I'll see how far I can progress time allowing.

That said I think I'll just complete the story first on normal and unlock some achievements then come back and do HC. I think posting the detailed death reports would be pretty win!
Reply Quote
Hi Chris, looking forward to seeing you in the HC world. I don't know how far I'll get with Ironman either, but I'll just take baby steps and well see. I have some real life stuff to do today trouble, so don't know if I'll get to roll with you, but I sure hope you aren't going to quit on me.
Reply Quote
Nah, quitting is for quitters, and one thing I will never do is quit.
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
Nah, quitting is for quitters, and one thing I will never do is quit

Thumbs up for this one
Reply Quote
In our clan, we divided into 2 different games and have a race to see which group can kill SK first. Using items found only and can be share in party. It is a great short game :)
Reply Quote
Found a nice amulet tonight and an upgraded weapon. Lucky tonight!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I'm in for this. Ironrull is made! lol I considered Irull but thought that would be far too cocky >.>

Challenges like this make it more fun, although loosing a HC character is harsh.

There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 10:20 PMPosted by WNxNiteHawk
In our clan, we divided into 2 different games and have a race to see which group can kill SK first. Using items found only and can be share in party. It is a great short game :)

Great idea mate, will try it out.

03/19/2013 04:21 AMPosted by Narull
I considered Irull but thought that would be far too cocky >.>

Indeed :P and welcome I have just whooped up on Sk and on my way to butcher...I can help it's much better with friends aye.
Reply Quote
Glad to see u join the crew Narull and looking forward to seeing Ironrull ingame. IronWomanTwo is now in nightmare and just defeated the Skeleton King.

03/19/2013 04:05 AMPosted by zarajank
Found a nice amulet tonight and an upgraded weapon. Lucky tonight!

Yeah, you certainly are lucky Zara. With two legendary drops up. Congrats on your upgrades. I found my first legendary drop last night and got really excited, then realised it was for a Barb :(. I am almost tempted to start a barb now lol.
Reply Quote
03/20/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Septimus
I found my first legendary drop last night and got really excited, then realised it was for a Barb

Uhem!, excuse me, had something in my throat. Did some one say barb?....I have a lvl15 barb...Im just saying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]